“Rude”

Cuisines: Chinese
Arden, North Carolina, United States
“Rude”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

First off, I want to make it known that my expectations were not high. I was aware it was a buffet, and I did not expect amazing food.

The food that was there is actually decent for a giant Asian buffet, and the sushi ( I only ate the vegetarian) was better than I expected. That is why I gave it more than one star.

Here was the issue: we arrived just over an hour before closing, and they were practically shutting the place down as we were eating. We paid the overpriced amount, yet when we arrived many items were empty and never replaced. Other items had clearly been there too long and were dry and inedible.

The vegetarian sushi was ok, but I couldn't go back for more because fifteen minutes after we started eating employees were literally standing on the sushi bar beginning to break it down. Not exactly appetizing.

I've never felt so rushed to finish a meal at a restaurant, and it's not like we scooted in ten minutes before closing.

So if you're going to eat there, go early. After 8pm they really don't want you there, and you waste 12.50.

• Visited December 2013

Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Sushi unlimited”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Love this place! I can eat all the sushi I want as well all the other great dishes that they have - such as Thai chicken curry, gourmet vegetables, spring rolls and so much more.

Visited October 2013
Florida City, Florida
“Our Asheville Fall visit”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We ate at Asiana grand Chinese buffet. We discovered this buffet a few years back on our yearly fall visit to Asheville. Very large restaurant, a lot of choices, & inexpensive. They offer a lunchtime as well as dinner time buffet. Be aware that most of these choices are fried; tasty, of course, but fried. Huge sushi bar also (we don't eat sushi but it looked great)
If you like Chinese buffets, this is worth your while!! You most definitely will NOT leave here hungry :)

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank M C
“GREAT!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This buffett has food to please everyone!! The japenese hibachi grill is my favorite part. Also they have a great sushi selection. Which is made fresh daily. You will be SO full when you leave! THe price is average, about 13 a person.

Visited April 2013
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Unlimited food at a good price”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I don't think my wife or I have had anything there we didn't like. I'm kind of fond of the Mongolian Beef but everything is good. Never cared for egg drop soup until I had it there. Good deserts. If you show up on your birthday, you get a free lunch.

• Visited March 2013