“Good food, but schedule carefully.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Earth Fare Gourmet Grocery and Cafe
Ranked #289 of 786 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Healthy
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“Good food, but schedule carefully.”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I'm grain free, dairy free and a specific carbohydrate eater so you can imagine that getting prepared food out is a little tricky (to put it mildly). The cafe is a reliable place to get good food, but....schedule your trips with great care. Particularly, I avoid Thursday evening because the cafe hosts what is called "family night" with face painting, bagged kid-friendly meals and I don't even know what else. Unless you have kids with you...I advice you to avoid it. I don't have kids so I am free to say: It's loud, super crowded, there are kids everywhere and some parents who are busy 'networking' and don't notice little whosits until he/she gets hurt and starts screaming. Do I sound bitter? Well, I'll hasten to add that not all families are like this but there are enough of them to make me say..."I'll go to that other health food store cafe tonight".

• Visited April 2013