“Relaxing...rejuvenating!”

Still Point Wellness
More attraction details
Owner description: Still Point Wellness is a new spa concept specializing in healing arts designed for personal development through deep relaxation and self exploration. Our unique modalities include Salt Water Floatation, Esalen Massage and Somatic Psychology.
Reviewed November 22, 2018

If you have never had an Escalen Massage or done a sensory deprivation float, you have missed two great pleasures in life! When I am stressed or overwhelmed with the chaos that can sometimes be my life, or just as a way to lovingly take care of myself, I go to Still Point Wellness to relax and get pampered. It's a gift I give myself... It's a very peaceful, clean and pleasant environment. The staff is courteous and attentive. All of the massage therapists are excellent. I have been a member for over three years.

All reviews
"an amazing experience"
in 14 reviews
"salt water fish tank"
in 4 reviews
"private bathroom and shower"
"massage bed"
in 39 reviews
"flotation"
in 59 reviews

Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

The staff was very welcoming and friendly. The decor and overall environment was peaceful. It was a wonderful way to destress and relax. My therapist was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely be a returning customer.

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

The most amazing experience ever. 8 of us on a retreat in need of a reboot and we can’t stop talking about it - spiritual, emotional and physical. Any ‘massage’ we have had previously now seems like a sad joke.

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Great staff, peaceful and clean facilities, and just a great experience with my first float! So relaxing!

Date of experience: October 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed October 16, 2018

My wife and I signed up for the Couples Massage Tutorial last week. Our instructor Emily did a fantastic job giving us instructions and hands on training. We cannot express enough gratitude to Emily and the rest of the Still Point staff. It was an amazing experience that we will highly recommend to friends and family!

Date of experience: October 2018