Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Massage

Was an excellent experience . Will definitely be returning for another massage and floatation visit.

Reviewed 4 days ago
Glenn R
via mobile
Esalen Massage & Salt Water Flotation at Still Point Wellness Center

Still Point Wellness is my happy place! After a massage & float, I always leave with a calm mind... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Rhonda S
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Asheville
from $109.00
from $19.99
from $80.00
from $300.00
More Info
All reviews esalen massage float tank sensory deprivation deep tissue mind body deep relaxation an amazing experience salt water fish tank private bathroom and shower massage bed infrared sauna couples massage great massage a great job explaining explained everything corey flotation
Reviewed October 16, 2018

My wife and I signed up for the Couples Massage Tutorial last week. Our instructor Emily did a fantastic job giving us instructions and hands on training. We cannot express enough gratitude to Emily and the rest of the Still Point staff. It was an amazing experience that we will highly recommend to friends and family!

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Emily’s massage was MAGICAL! My wife said the massage she got from Ellis was fabulous too! Very professional staff. The Esalen massage technique is really special.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

I came from out of town (where there is no float therapy). It was my first experience, and they made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I received reassuring instructions, and loved my float. I first became aware of my tension spots (shoulders and neck). These gradually melted away. Then I felt my neck elongate. Then I blinked out. I would call it a body "reset". 36 hours later - my usual irritability and anxiety is gone and muscles haven't gone back to learned patterns. I'm now thinking of reasons to go back to Asheville!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Wife and I both had massages, with Emily and Ben respectively. Some of the best massages we have ever had.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Absolutely amazing spa. I booked a two hour float and had one of the best experiences I have had in a long time. Try out the float, but don't get the water in your eyes.

Date of experience: September 2018
Still Point W, Manager at Still Point Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Hi Trey, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so thrilled to hear that you think Still Point Wellness is an amazing spa, and that you enjoyed your two hour float! Thanks for sharing the advice to avoid getting the salt water in your eyes (I've done that before also!) The clean/dry hand towel kept on the grab bar inside the float tank is perfect for dabbing water droplets off of the face and prevents the need to touch our eyes/nose/mouth with wet salty hands. Thanks again Trey! We look forward to welcoming you back soon! warmly, Ashley Lee