“Truly unique and amazing ”

Still Point Wellness
More attraction details
Owner description: Still Point Wellness is a new spa concept specializing in healing arts designed for personal development through deep relaxation and self exploration. Our unique modalities include Salt Water Floatation, Esalen Massage and Somatic Psychology.
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I made a trip to Asheville for our anniversary. After reading other reviews, I made reservations at Still Point for flotation and Esalan treatments. Having never heard of either of these treatments, I was intrigued. This was truly amazing. The float was remarkable for me. I was able to find a very deep state of relaxation. I followed it up with an Esalan massage with Ellis, who is one of the most talented masseuses I’ve ever met. My husband said the same about Ellis. My Massage was more for relaxation, while my husbands was for deep tissue/sports related injuries. Ellis’s massages are unique and customized for the customer. This was an amazing experience. Don’t miss out!

Date of experience: April 2018
Still Point W, Spa Coordinator at Still Point Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

I am so pleased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your couple's Mind/Body Exploration package. I am glad that you were each able to have your individual needs met while at the spa and I know Ellis will love to know how much you appreciated the massages he gave you both. We look forward to welcoming you back to the spa on your next trip to Asheville.

All reviews
"an amazing experience"
in 14 reviews
"salt water fish tank"
in 4 reviews
"private bathroom and shower"
"massage bed"
in 39 reviews
"flotation"
in 57 reviews

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

A friend of mine recommended I try Still Point Wellness when going on our cross country trip. Since we were staying at the Biltmore Inn, I decided to try it as we were close by. It turned out to be the best massage I ever experienced! Thank you Ben for an amazing massage! When I visit Asheville again, Still Point Wellness will be a definite part of my itinerary!

Date of experience: April 2018

Elyse,
I am go glad to hear how much you enjoyed your Esalen massage with Ben and that you made the time to visit our spa on your cross country trip. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

Floating is one of the best therapies for fibromyalgia! I have not been able to float in a couple of years and I am so grateful that Stillpoint has opened up later appointments! The float was wonderful as expected and Michelle was kind and calming! Thank you again!

Date of experience: March 2018
Still Point W, spa coordinator at Still Point Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your float and that you find it so therapeutic. Also, I'm glad that Michelle really helped to enhance your experience and put you at ease. We look forward to welcoming you back to the spa soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

I have been back a few times because the massages are the best - I have received massages from both Lisa and Ben - both outstanding!! Love the relaxing environment with the fish tank and the staff are lovely. I will be back again.

1  Thank Gary T
Still Point W, Spa Coordinator at Still Point Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Gary,
Thank you so much for taking the time you write a review for the spa. I am so grateful to hear how much you enjoy the Esalen style of massage that we offer and that you had such wonderful experiences with Ben and Lisa. Also, I'm happy that the ambiance of the spa and the staff helped to enhance your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to the spa again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I took a weekend trip to Asheville to celebrate her birthday. We found this amazing place on trip adviser and it was rated #1... they more than lived up to the hype. It was our first time trying "Esalen massage" and it was so great. Ask for Emily! We can't wait to come back!

Ps Nemo lives there too!

Date of experience: March 2018
Still Point W, Spa Coordinator at Still Point Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Justin,
Thank you so much for your review. I am delighted to hear that you truly enjoyed your Esalen massage and also that you were able to find the spa from our number one rating on Tripadvisor for which we are so grateful. We look forward to welcoming you back to the spa soon.