Open today: 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Esalen Massage Couples Tutorial

Loved the couples massage tutorial - Emily was knowledgeable, friendly and fun! We have been to... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
April K
Claremont, United States
Lovely extra touches

Foot massage was great. Recliner was comfy. Warm eye pillow and neck pillow. Weighted blanket... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Michelle H
Kernersville, United States

Recommended experiences in and around Asheville
from $109.00
from $19.99
from $59.50
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews esalen massage float tank sensory deprivation deep tissue mind body deep relaxation an amazing experience salt water fish tank private bathroom and shower massage bed infrared sauna couples massage great massage a great job explaining explained everything corey flotation
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

My best friend and I met in Asheville for a girl’s day away. We have both been under a great deal of stress for various reasons and decided we wanted to get a massage on our trip. We chose Still Point after reading about the Esalen massage technique they use and were also curious to see the salt water chamber in case we wanted to try it sometime. Terrie was my therapist and she was incredible. She was so in tune with what I needed and I didn’t need to tell her (I like silent massages anyway and had indicated that on my check in form). She knew exactly what I needed and I could tell she was trying her best to help me, not just going through the motions like some other massages I’ve had in the past. I left feeling deeply relaxed and satisfied. The Esalen technique was so unique to what I’ve experienced before and I highly recommend it. If I didn’t live two hours away I’d be back to see Terrie monthly at a minimum!

Date of experience: February 2018
Still Point W, Spa Coordinator at Still Point Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Thank you so much for your review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your Esalen massage and that Terrie was able to meet your needs and help you feel cared for and relaxed. We deeply appreciate you recommending the spa to others and look forward to welcoming you back to the spa on your next visit.

Reviewed February 28, 2018

I opted for the 90 minute session recommended for first timers. Andrew was exceptionally professional and provided great instruction about how to optimize my experience. The environment was serene and I would definitely recommend a visit to Still Point Wellness. I will be returning on my next visit to Asheville.

1  Thank nkirby2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your visit to Still Point. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience and that the ambiance as well as the professionalism of the staff helped to make you feel more comfortable and enhance your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to the spa on your next visit to town.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

I love the sweet that I was and it was very beautiful and the staff was very helpful being in the chamber was extremely relaxing and I cannot wait to come back I would most definitely recommend to anyone who is interested in this type of thing I absolutely loved it and I can’t wait to try out their other services

Date of experience: February 2018
Still Point W, Spa Coordinator at Still Point Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Sarah,
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the float tank and you felt so relaxed. I'm glad that the atmosphere of the spa and the staff helped to enhance your experience and I am grateful to know that you will recommend it to others. Hopefully, on your next visit, you have the opportunity to try some of our other services as well. The Mind/Body Exploration is our most popular package in which you receive a 90 minute float coupled with a 75 minute Esalen massage. We look forward to welcoming you back to the spa soon.

Reviewed February 10, 2018

The float was an extraordinary experience. I had no idea something like this was available. My daughter, who enjoys the salt floats in Houston, gave me a gift certificate for the float, saying that I really needed to try it out. She was right! Andrew greeted me and showed me around and explained the process. I was a little apprehensive but he put me right at ease. Once I settled into the water, it was truly amazing. I felt like I didn't even have a physical body. It was so peaceful and soothing. The center itself was beautiful and peaceful. The aquarium that I sat and observed after the float was the most beautiful one I have ever seen. Thanks, Andrew, for making my first visit so pleasant. I will be back!

Date of experience: February 2018
Still Point W, Spa Coordinator at Still Point Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy to know how much you enjoyed your float and the the staff and ambiance helped to enhance your experience. I'm sure Andrew will be pleased to hear that he helped to ease some of your apprehension and allowed you to relax and really settle into the floating experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to the spa soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Our first time to Still Point Wellness, however, my husband and I have been to Esalen and had massages. I had Ben and my husband had Emily. WE would have to say, one of the best massages WE have had since Esalen, thank you. This will be a place that we will return to and highly recommend!!

Date of experience: January 2018
Still Point W, other at Still Point Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am grateful to hear how much you and your husband enjoyed your Esalen massages. We look forward to seeing you again soon.