“Rejuvenation!”

Still Point Wellness
More attraction details
Owner description: Still Point Wellness is a new spa concept specializing in healing arts designed for personal development through deep relaxation and self exploration. Our unique modalities include Salt Water Floatation, Esalen Massage and Somatic Psychology.
Sylva, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rejuvenation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

Thank You! Still Point Wellness!! I came into your place tired and stressed. After floating for 90 minutes, I came out renewed, rejuvenated and relaxed. Will definitely carve out time for myself to come back!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sherry D

Little Falls
“Check it out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

I had never done a float before, but have done plenty of other things to expand consciousness. I liked the open orientation there that welcomed me to have whatever experience I might have. Someone is always available if you need anything, and Teresa made sure to check in with me afterwards in a gentle way. The space is clean and very nicely appointed, with an awesome fish tank you can hang out with after your float. Made me hungry for sushi. They provide you with everything you might need, including earplugs and goop you can put on any cuts you might have. I had some interesting experiences inside the tank, but I want to go back and see if I can get deeper into the experience.

Visited January 2014
Asheville, North Carolina
“great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

What a great experience. I booked a massage followed by a float - both were wonderful! What a unique and awesome thing it was to experience the flotation tank. The staff there are fantastic, personable, professional. This was my first time there, and I'll be returning - the overall vibe of the people, decor, place overall is top notch.
Gary

Visited October 2013
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Great way to experience deep meditation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

My husband gave me a 'float' as a Christmas gift. I was a bit apprehensive at first but had done meditation many years ago and yearned for some deep relaxation. It was a phenomenal experience. Once you arrive everything is explained in detail and you have the option to do as you please. The space is totally private. I did the 90 minute float and about half way in went into a very deep meditative space. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I hope to go back very soon.

Visited December 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FIrst time experience hoping to be a repeat customer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

I experienced my first float at Still Point wellness for my birthday. The Spa is beautiful and peaceful. The customer service was friendly and the staff helped me feel comfortable with this new experience. I felt a new level of release and calm. I found it quite easy to reach meditative states while floating. I can't wait to do it again!

Visited December 2013