“Food, Atmosphere, Price”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My husband and I went to Farm Burger the day after Christmas at noon. The place was packed. The burgers were fantastically cooked with great fries and fresh toppings, but we felt a little overpriced. Also it's a "seat yourself" place, with brown paper as place mats & typical diner condiments at the tables. I would have preferred they replace the boccie ball lane with more tables.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I grew up on a Farm in the Mid-West. I enjoy and appreciate Burgers every opportunity I have to eat them. The dedication to service and quality Burgers at Farm Burger is very evident after you open the door to this fun establishment.

I visited this outlet in the company of My Bride and our Very Dear Friends on a weekend journey to Biltmore. Along with visiting Biltmore we enjoyed eating at several establishments in Ashville. The Farm Burger restaurant was right there with the others we dined at. In fact we were told prior to our visit to Ashvillle that there was no bad food/restaurants in Ashville. Our recent visit proved that observation to be correct.

Yes, I would recomment Farm Burger to everyone who wants a fun burger eating experience with terrific service.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

My wife and I ate here during a short visit to Asheville. Farm Burger is a locally sourced restaurant with very good food.

The restaurant was busy when we arrived, but the staff handled the volume quickly and efficiently.

For a quick burger place, the food is a little expensive, but the quality and quantity of food is worth it. I also liked the atmosphere.

My hamburger was very good, and the wife's ground chicken burger surpassed her expectations. I ordered a side of fries, and my wife and I both left full!

Farm Burger also has a selection of craft beer on tap for those who like a beer with their burger.

For a burger restaurant, Farm Burger is a great restaurant. I recommend Farm Burger for lunch, and next time I am in Asheville, I will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Our party of four at here December 20, 2013 and we all got farm burgers, fries and drinks. The burgers were cold and raw to the point of asking to be re-cooked. I also understand what medium is and these burgers were raw, and had no flavor. This was quite a let down from our expectations. The Vault is a little more expensive for a burger but I assure you, it is a great burger.

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Excellent burgers! Their secret- buy from local farms with pasture raised beef and pork and free range chicken. The difference in flavor and texture is easily apparent. Much better flavor leads to greater satisfaction. Plan and simple. For a change if pace try the incredible pork burger from the amazing Hickory Nut Gap Farm. Pair this with your choice of many fresh, creative toppings and great sauces (eg FP sauce and smoked paprika mayo) and you have a real winner. The fries are outstanding as well, hand cut fresh potatoes and perfectly fried. When in Asheville, resist the MickieD's and BK's siren call and head to Farm Burger. The relatively small price difference will yield much greater satisfaction.