“Good for first-timer to Asheville”

Asheville Brewery Tours
Ranked #5 of 32 Food & Drink in Asheville
More attraction details
Owner description: Asheville Brewery Tours brings a complete touring experience to beer enthusiasts who want to learn what makes us Beer City USA. We’ll get you behind-the-scenes access to local breweries where you can sample local brews and seasonal varieties. We offer both a fun walking tour through historic downtown Asheville, and a mobile tour of Asheville’s outlying breweries.
Chicago, Illinois
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Good for first-timer to Asheville”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We really enjoyed our tour with Zack. He was funny and seemed to know his stuff. I wish walking tours had been offered instead of the bus; the bus was a "party" bus, very bachelor party-esque, which was not really our thing. Plus, the breweries were really close together! Several of the other people on the tour were (self-described) drunk by the third stop but they were all happy drunks. We visited Hi-Wire, Burial and Green Man. Overall, a very pleasant way to spend three hours. If I were to go to Asheville again, I would do a self-guided tour. But for a first-timer, the added benefit and knowledge imparted by a guide, was well-worth it.

Asheville, North Carolina
“Yessssss!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

In case you were wondering if this tour is worth it or is any fun, YESSS is your answer. I went with a friend from out of town, and 2 other couples who flew into Asheville just that very day. Zaq picked us up at Wicked Weed and off we went to our first brewery. He is a great tour guide, very funny and knowledgeable and will get as involved and nerdy in the entire process of beer-making as your group wishes to get. It was laid back, I learned a lot, and I had plentttty of free beer. We had an awesome time, as did our new friends from the tour, and I will definitely not hesitate to go on another tour. Book it, you won't be sorry. ;)

“What a fun tour!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

This was our first time in Asheville, and upon researching what to do in the area we found Asheville Brewery Tour. Our guide Zach was awesome! He was fun and extremely knowledgable about beer and the brewing process! We tasted some really great beers, even ones I never suspected I would enjoy. Zach also recommended some tasty eateries...Wicked Weed was amazing! This was an awesome tour and we highly recommend going on your next trip to the Asheville area!

Naples, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a great experience!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We booked the tour for Jan. 2, 2014. We met at Wicked Weed and hit 3 breweries. Hi Wire, Altamonte, and Greenman.
Zaq was great, very knowledgeable and funny. He answered everyone's questions and was very informative. We will certainly do the tour again on our next visit.
My one and only gripe is that my fiancé was told numerous times by phone and email that the tour weI booked would include Wicked Weed in the tour and it did not! We still had an absolutely great time and we have some great memories.

Graham, North Carolina
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Our tour guide, Zach was amazing! Learned so much about the local scene and great beers at Highland, Pisgah and Green Man. A must if you are coming to the area!