“Pie better than mom makes”

True Confections Asheville
Ranked #19 of 27 Bakeries in Asheville
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We're big pie fans and this little place in the Grove Arcade knows how to do pie right. And cookies. And coffee. A great afternoon stop with some dining inside and some sidewalk seating for watching Asheville go by. Try the blackberry peach or strawberry rhubarb pies and the shortbread cookies.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Those 3 words sum it up...Peanut Butter Pie. If you are within an hour of Asheville, do yourself a favor and go get some pie! I love a good bakery and this place is one of my favorites. The PB pie is hands down my favorite dessert item in America. Anytime I am passing through western NC, I will swing by and have a piece. I don't know what I can say to describe this indescribable treat. If you go there and don't have the PB pie...shame on you and may it bring shame on your family.

1  Thank Neil E