“Best Lemon Bars, Pimento Cheese Spread, and Breads EVER!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dough - CLOSED

Dough
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Vicksburg, Pennsylvania
“Best Lemon Bars, Pimento Cheese Spread, and Breads EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

My Husband and Daughters threw a surprise Retirement Party for me in Vicksburg, MS. My daughter brought Ali's Lemon Bars and Chef Brian's Bread with Pimento Cheese. They were the HIT of the party! Everyone was in awe!
Please, If you are so lucky to be in Asheville, N.C. go and taste some Heaven!
I sincerely thank you for making my party such a HIT!
Karen Calnan

3 Thank Karen C

Clarkesville, Georgia
“Different concept”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

Bread,Quality meats different concept for me.Cooking school going on for kids.chef was exceptional with the kids.Fresh made foods

1 Thank Billy C
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Top Notch Bakery & Cooking Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

While on the hunt for a cooking class in the area, my boyfriend and I stumbled across Dough & we're already planning our next trip back. We took the beginner pizza class with Chef Daniel and were instantly impressed with the way the bakery balanced a professional feeling class with a personable, laid-back atmosphere. Chef Daniel was a great instructor - very informative, witty, and he helped us make one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten. The crust was perfect, the sauce delicious, and we even learned how to make the mozzarella from scratch.

It was a great experience that was well worth the dough & the hour drive for us. We're telling our friends & we're hopeful that the other classes are just as great as this one!

And - can't finish without saying this - their pastries & takeaway meals are top notch. Ate the blueberry muffin for breakfast & we literally licked the bowl of chicken & dumplings we brought home for dinner tonight. Delicious.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Flippin' Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

This place serves up some amazing food in a hip setting with a friendly ambience. From sweet to savory they offer the cool of a Dean & Deluca with the earthy feel of Asheville. While everything we have had there over our many visits, my favorite so far have been the Cronuts, a donut (squarish in shape) made from croissant dough and sprinkled with sugar. My other fav are their pretzels and my guests had to come here two days in a row for their amazing Ciabatta.

2 Thank Robert R
Barrington, New Jersey, United States
“Cooking Class, MAY 23RD SWEET + SAVORY RUSTIC TARTS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

Great Class with Heather Pennypacker.

Very well organized, solid instruction with good collateral materials.

Class began with a demonstration of baking techniques, including how to use one's hands to form and shape the dough. Students then were encouraged to make their own at work tables, while chef and her several assistants came around to help. We were then instructed on how to make fillings, and once again made our own, with assistance when needed.

My wife, who went in fearful, left confident on her success.

Most highly recommended!!!!!!!!!