“Always fresh!”

Champa
Ranked #219 of 823 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Enjoyed the sashimi and sushi, especially the Yummy, Yummy roll. Also the tumeric chicken is a great entree. Very good Pad Thai. The owner Chin is always very nice and his staff very accommodating.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had lunch at Champa. The 5 piece sushi and California Roll lunch special was fresh. All of the fish was raw and could have been gross but was not. It was the best I have had. Service was fine and the price was reasonable.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We were hungry it was late, we stumbled in very tired from traveling and hungry. my wife being a sushi lover had three common rolls and enjoyed them greatly. the sushi menu was a a lil adventurous, but not overly. i gave the special a fried noodle dish a run. it was a decent meal only fallback was the noodles were slightlyburt. But only a small portion. being it was 9 on a Friday night and the downtowon was extremely busy that nnight so it was understandble. the service was excellentandthe serers had a real understanding of dishes and explained them well, to keep things moving. pleasurable experience.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

That's not saying much, but it is the best place for Thai in town. Service and food (quality and quantity) is inconsistent and watch for dirty glasses.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I just recently moved to the Asheville area and was dying to find a Thai place that could compare to the one I would regularly eat at back home.

I came upon this restaurant and was extremely pleased! I order the pad se eu with vegetables and my girlfriend got the Alaska roll and spicy tuna roll. Our lunch together was under $20!!

We both were extremely impressed and will become regulars as this establishment! Kudos to Champa!
And thank you for the delicious food!