“Great Beer”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Great atmosphere outside , inside and downstairs. All of the beers we tried were great and the prices were very reasonable.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,767)

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Visiting from out of town this is a must! Great food and beer! I will defiantly will visit again. Oh and bartenders are gorgeous!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The folks at Wicked Weed truly make some of the best dark beer in town and their food could never be confused with your standard bar fare.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I liked the atmosphere. Nice lighting, exposed brick, wood tables, spacious, lots of seating both indoor and outdoors. We sat downstairs, which is nice and cozy. Our friendly server was knowledgeable about the beer, answering questions and making suggestions. I ordered the fish and chips, which was very good. My husband ordered the burger, which he said was not that great. My only complaint would be that they don't serve any sodas downstairs. When I asked for a club soda, I was told I could get it upstairs. I was not offered a glass of water either. Maybe you have to get this upstairs too?

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Wicked Weed is one of my favorite breweries and they have great food, too. On the street level you can access the restaurant and a bar as well as extensive and excellent outdoor seating. Downstairs you can enjoy some exclusive taps as well as see the brewery. There is an additional outdoor seating area downstairs with some games available like corn hole. Great, lively atmosphere and delicious and creative offerings.