“Fun place with Great Food”

Wicked Weed Brewing
Ranked #33 of 811 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Had a great time with their home brewed beer and we had the burgers......food and service was excellent. Definitely plan to go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,717)

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I was not only impressed with the great selection of hand crafted brews, but the unique choices on the food menu was equally amazing. I had a fried chicken sandwich with kimchi and miso mayo on a ciabatta roll, which are ingredients I've had, but never all in the same bite. Our server Ashley also left a lasting impression. Will definitely return.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Having hunted around for the perfect brew pub that matches flavors and fun, Wicked Weed has been uniformly declared as our family favorite in Asheville. Great staff, clientele and the beer is pretty good too!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I've been to several breweries recently and this is undoubtedly my favorite thus far. Asheville has a great craft beer scene and to me, Wicked Weed tops them all. The beer selection is fantastic, I especially love their selection of sours. The food is just as good, so far I haven't had a bad thing there. The people are extremely friendly, as a matter of fact on both occasions that I was there we ran into either owners or brewers who were glad to show us around. If you are there primarily for the beer make sure to go downstairs for the taproom, its a great atmosphere. I can't wait to go back. Next time, I'm coming home with a growler!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

High class brewery experience, love the look, the feel and the atmosphere of the place. I sat at the bar and enjoyed conversation and a sample of the French Toast stout and got some beers to take home. Bartender (girl/dark hair) was very helpful and also helped me locate some distribution points on the east side of the state to find more Wicked Weed when I need it. Good experience and will be back.

I did not eat, but they did appear to have a limited menu. With so many great options for food within walking distance. I would definitely consider this the first or last stop for the nightly activities.