“Fish & Chips...OMG!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I had lunch at Wicked Weed today with 3 other women. We all enjoyed our meals. The fish & chips is melt-in-your-mouth goodness! Like buttah!! Several friends had told me they love the Brussel Sprouts there, so I tried them, too...YUMMY!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,751)

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Was not disappointed by a single aspect of this gorgeous place. Every brew we had was on point, the atmosphere was incredible, the staff was delightful, and the food spot on. Cant wait to go back. Keep it up boys - you're killing it!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I love IPAs and I’ve never been to a microbrewery that had several IPAs on the menu. A local suggested the place to me. I was told to go during the afternoon because apparently it gets crazy busy in the evening. I had lunch with my beers, ordering a creamy kale soup and fried chicken sandwich. Both went well with my beer. The bartender was very friendly and introduced himself by name to everyone who walked up to the bar. He seemed passionate and knowledgeable about beer and Asheville in general.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Met friends for an early lunch recently and were very disappointed. The service was slow even though we were initially the only customers. The first two meals were served after a long wait. Yuck, cold french fres! The third meal, a salad, took another 10 minutes to arrive - and then, only after we flagged down a waiter to ask about it. The food was unremarkable and we wished we'd had just a beer here and then the meal somewhere else. In a city full of wonderful food, why bother with mediocre?

1  Thank AHappyTraveler52
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This review is about the food, not the beer. Have only had lunch there. Black Bean Burger and Fries. The burger was rather small, and bland (topped with a bland pimento cheese spread, and crunchy yet tasteless fried ocra.) The fries were average, pom frites style, and served in a rather small silver cup. Could in no way justify the price (around $10.) Unfortunately, Asheville is getting a reputation as a "foodie" location, which allows some restaurants to overcharge for small quantities of mediocre food.

1  Thank Steve H