“Better of the hamberger joints”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #556 of 786 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
MidWest
“Better of the hamberger joints”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Upper end of the HB joints, in that you can dress it yourself to your liking. Sure makes it worth the extra dollar or two to see the well presented, clean, self-service bar area to add your own fixins'.

The meat is top quality---not the clain store junk, and you can taste the difference. I didn't care much for the cut of the fries, kind of a "fat" cut, but, hey, for the value, it was worth the trip to Fuddruckers to have what I wanted the way I wanted it.

A nice touch is the bakery. If you have a sweet tooth, have your dessert from a large selection of goodies from A-Z. That is, if sweet-thing will let you...

• Visited January 2013

Taylors, South Carolina
“Hamburger had blood on top”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I finally got my order and mine patty had a puddle of blood on top. The girl said she was sorry and gave me another and 2 free cookie coupons. Thanks for possibly making me very sick and giving me 2 free cookie to make up for it.

Visited January 2013
Tampa
“A Classic!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Vacationing in Asheville, from the Tampa Bay area. Our Fuddruckers bit the dust about 10 years ago - so it was a treat to visit another that still exists (about 200 restaurants left in North America - part of the Luby's empire).

We both had the cajun grilled chicken w/grilled onions - wonderful. With the fresh bun (w/toasted sesame seeds) - it's a meal to remember.

A little bit pricey - each of our sandwiches was @ $7.39 (before tax) and sides are additional.

Well worth it for us.