“Great Breakfast - Alone or with Kids”
Review of Cafe 64

Cafe 64
Ranked #71 of 785 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Florida
“Great Breakfast - Alone or with Kids”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We stayed in Asheville for a week staying at the Hotel Indigo-where the Hunger Games actors and crews stayed although we are no rock stars ourselves. My party consisted of my wife and 2 kids and we basically ate breakfast here every day mingling some with Gary the owner. This guy is a very friendly and interesting guy that dreamed of a mountain side café. Well, he has it. The breakfast sandwich and breakfast burrito were out of this world. My kids also loved all the food and the coffee was bottomless with several selections. My kids are already asking to go back to Asheville so they can eat breakfast again at 64. We did not have lunch there because we were usually out touring. This place is right downtown, down the street - easy walk- from one of the most beautiful Catholic Churches in America - Basilica St. Lawrence. Don't miss 64 if in Ashville. Happy travels

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MikesFamilyFlorida

Olympia, WA
“Great Restaurant Crawl with our son”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We stopped for Panna Cotta and Zabaglione for dessert and loved it! We also had a cocktail at the bar and liked that also!

Visited April 2014
Boone, North Carolina
“Great choice for lunch 4/1/14, no foolin'”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Last minute decision to walk around the corner and find this new place. Directly across from the Library. Adequate service, small cozy, clean, with excellent food. Tempe avocado sandwich was amazing. Chicken tacos were perfectly spiced. And two of our 3 plates were from the $4.95 lunch special menu ! Deal ! We will return.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank bcmozart
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Walked past so many times, glad we finally stopped in”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Friendly and laid back, don't expect to get in and out in a hurry. We both had omelets and they were great. I had grits on the side and they were really good, I'm not easy to please with grits. They give you a mug and you go to the counter to get your own coffee, but its good coffee and they keep it fresh.

Cape Coral
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love eating here”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

The food is really yummy, well prepared. It's also one of the few breakfast places in Asheville where I can get a latte ...and they use organic espresso. Service may be slower sometimes, because it's a smaller place with a sort of family feel. I rarely notice though and am happy to wait with my latte:) This place is one of my Asheville favorites.

• Visited November 2013