“Great Latin Flavor in East Asheville!”
Review of Latin Flavor - CLOSED

Latin Flavor
Cuisines: Caribbean, Peruvian, Latin, Spanish, Venezuelan, Cuban, South American, Colombian, Central American, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Latin Flavor in East Asheville!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I ate at Latin Flavor and were impressed with the quality of food, service, and ambiance. The menu seemed to be a bit limited, but it was no problem for the restaurant staff when I wanted to order a combination of foods not listed on the menu. My husband even asked me if we could try to make the arepas de choclo con queso (corn cakes with spinach and cheese) at home. The waiter invited us to come to salsa dancing at restaurant, which is scheduled to take place on Friday nights at 10 pm. Good choice if you’re in the area!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank RainLaurel

Asheville, North Carolina
“Great food a little pricey”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a great meal. We had a ton of food and it was delicious and much needed on the east side of town. Full bar and delicious margaritas!

• Visited November 2012
“Unusual menu”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed our first meal at Latin Flavor tonight. The menu is quite interesting, with a variety of Latin food - Peruvian, Cuban, Columbian. I had a very tasty churrasco (skirt steak) with a pureed sweet potato and yucca mixture. My wife was less impressed with her Cuban sandwich, but she grew up in Miami so her standards on those are impossibly high. There were a number of other dishes on the menu that sounded tempting.

The interior is pleasant and the service was excellent. We will definitely be returning.

Visited October 2012
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Just Opened”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We recently tried this restaurant and found it delightful. They have a limited but interesting menu. Both my wife and I enjoyed our selection and look forward to going back. The service and atmosphere is outstanding. Prices are reasonable.

Visited October 2012
Asheville, North Carolina, Usa
“Far above the usual fare”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My wife and I ate at Latin Flavor and were frankly surprised at the variety on the menu and the quality of the food. I expected it to be more like the usual Mexican restaurant, but it's far above usual! The menu features Cuban, Argentinian, Brazilian, Mexican, Peruvian, and Colombian dishes. I had the Colombian dish, Bandeja Paisa. Man was it good! Shredded marinated beef, two sausages, fried plantains (the best I've ever tasted), rice, yes, but so good, not just colored-up rice, avocado, chicharon, and really good red beans! Perfectly blended flavors, not too much salt, and a lot of food. My wife had a Peruvian dish, Chupe de Camarones, shrimp chowder. She loved it. We will definitely return to try more dishes from their interesting menu.

• Visited September 2012