“Decent”

Scully's Bar & Grille
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Three of us went on a Friday evening. There were few people there but a group was preparing to play. In the bar side, the tables were high and too wide to afford conversation without speaking loudly. I did notice booths in the other side of the restaurant. Our server was prompt and attentive. Drinks from the bar were a little slow in delivery. My turkey avocado sandwich was a good, basic sandwich (too little avocado for my taste) made with real turkey, not deli. My husband said the fried fish was good: a good batter, cooked really well. My daughter's burger was cooked perfectly and "very tasty." The accompanying fries on all orders were rather skimpy. Fries should always be plentiful! Once the music started, people began arriving. The atmosphere became quite festive. The music was enjoyable and there was a dance area in front of the stage. I could see having fun there with a partying group.

1  Thank Janice S

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Love Scully's, great food and great people who work there! Definitely check it out next time you're in town!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Skully's is friendly, good food, and we try to eat there once a month. The bar area is my favorite place. You can't go wrong with Skully's !

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Wanted to stop somewhere for a couple of drinks on a Sunday afternoon. Heard live music coming from the back, and decided to give it a try. Had a nice atmosphere inside, and a nice patio area out back. There was a live music from a good band. The place was also running a special on Mamosa's and had a Bloody mary bar, where you can make your own! Pretty cool. However, I was in the mood to try another local brew, and my girl friend wanted a Bloody Mary, but she didn't want to have to make it. So the waitress happily assisted us with a good beer selection, and a very spicy Bloody Mary! Delicious! Great atmosphere good spirits, and live music. +++

Reviewed August 10, 2013

So this was my second experience here and let's just say they will not be getting a third chance. They were out of pulled pork for the sandwich we ordered, portions were small and the service was below par. Pricing was in line but I was not too impressed with this establishment.

2  Thank HEATHER V