“Great all you can eat mussels”
Review of Creperie Bouchon - CLOSED

Creperie Bouchon
Cuisines: French
Description: Crepe Bourree located in the heart of downtown Asheville, NC is a modern, casual French Bistro with both indoor and outdoor seating. The menu features French inspired dishes prepared with fresh, seasonal, and local ingredients. Handcrafted specialty cocktails and a select list of wines and champagnes to complement our creative cuisine. Crepe Bourree serves gluten free crepes, fresh seafood and steaks, sandwiches, salads and home-made desserts.
Reviewed July 24, 2014

A small restaurant in the alley next to Bouchon. At 8 pm on a Tuesday we were seated right away, but got the last table. The special on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday was all can can eat mussels (available in 5 flavors). We chose Parisienne and Mediterranean and were not disappointed. We also selected a bottle of house french white wine - a bargain for $20 and were happy with that also. A great dinner for $52 before tip and taxes. We left full and happy.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I went to Creperie Bouchon one Sunday with some out of town guests. It was one of those sweltering southern summer Sundays. We needed quiet, shade, hair of the dog and a place for the kids to be comfortable. Creperie Bouchon offered all that and then some. We all ordered something different and every single person was impressed. The crepes were interesting and fresh, the french fries(Pom Frites) were OMG good, especially for the hangovers among us but the Croque Monsieur was out of this world! I'm not one to go for a simple fattening ham and cheese usually, but it called my name that day and I'm so glad. Now I dream about it.

1  Thank Maria W
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I almost hesitate to give this place the high ranking, only because I don't want it to get too crowded! This is one of the finest places to eat in the area. You truly feel you are in Europe. The food is wonderful, especially the bananas foster. Try to sit outside for the atmosphere. Staff is attentive and knowledgeable. Arrived around mid day and had readily available seating, inside was empty due to the gorgeous weather. Prices are extremely fair and a good beer and wine selection. Not a place for children, mainly because the menu is a bit upscale. A quiet place in which to truly enjoy the cuisine..

1  Thank Mtngolfer_8
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Wow. I was whisked away to France. Luckily I had some wonderful locals tell me about this little slice of heaven. We went through the back alley way and it seemed like a magical secret garden. My chicken pesto crêpe was so fantastic and the micro greens were tart and sweet. My daughter ordered the Nutella crêpe with berries and cream. The service was fine but the food and ambiance were the best.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

This is an excellent restaurant, with authentic French meals. They have fabulous crepes and other choices. There is outdoor and indoor (not on the street) seating. There is a very good wine list. They feature draft beers made locally as well as a French beer favorite of mine 1664 (on draft too!).