“Best Italian Restaurant Asheville”
Review of Strada

Strada
Reserve with OpenTable
Strada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 799 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife, daughter and I stopped in for a taste. We had a great sampling of desserts and coffee. The service was prompt and the staff friendly and efficient.
The tiramisu was fantastic. Anthony, the owner greeted us and provided the best espresso this side of Rome. We will definitly return to Strada.

There are newer reviews for Strada

Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is a mixed review. The food at strada seems to be priced well, as in I think it represents pretty good value. There are a couple of drawbacks. We had slow service, as in 1 glass of wine only type service. Also we were seated in a very loud upstairs area, I think I would have enjoyed a ground floor table much more. The lasagna and veal piccata were pretty good and priced accordingly to quality.

1  Thank tjessee5
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Fantastic Italian. I had the chicken picatta and it was perfect. Best meal I ate in Asheville. It was quiet, the drink selections and service were both excellent.

2  Thank Carly K
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Loved the food (Duck was awesome), service was a bit slow for our table. Other tables were handled much quicker. We bought two bread loafs to take home,,,yummy!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went to lunch last week. Love their pizza special. You will definitely have left overs. Nice atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.