“Great time!”

LaZoom
Ranked #9 of 60 Tours in Asheville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: See Asheville after dark as you’ve never seen it before with LaZoom’s Haunted Comedy Tours! Explore Asheville’s strange, sometimes sordid past. You’ll laugh! You’ll scream! You may be made a little uncomfortable by one of our spooky guides as they uncover mysteries and tell chilling tales of scandal, even murder, on our fair but occasionally blood-stained streets! Bring your camera. You won’t believe your eyes! You will see ghosts! No for the faint of heart of easily offended! Must be 17 to ride.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
“Great time!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My sister and I went on the haunted tour and it was great! My stomach still hurts from laughing. Hilarious people and interesting stories. I highly recommend it!

Visited October 2013
lazoom, Guest Relations Manager at LaZoom, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thanks ever so, Sarahjeanne! That's the kind of stomachache we're happy to cause!

Greensboro, NC
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Absolute Highlight!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Hilarious and informative (assuming Thomas Wolfman is holding his pipe of truth when he's telling the story) the LaZoom Haunted tour is a must see when you visit Asheville. Prepare to get involved and get LOUD! Audience participation is highly encouraged and only makes the tour more fun for everyone...including people who happen to be walking by on the street. This was definitely one of the best parts of our trip!

Visited September 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ghoulish Gary KILLED it!! Muhaha!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Brought a big party on for a friends bday tonight and HAD A BLAST! Gary was awesomesauce!
Xoxo,
The Mustache Crew!

Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LaZoom Laughs”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Wanted do something new for my 60th birthday and decided to take the LaZoom Haunted Comedy Tour with some good friends. We all had a fun time, laughing at the clever (somewhat corny) presentations of the LaZoom bus comedy team. Nothing haunted or spooky this is good comedy with audience participation on a big purple bus and Asheville flavor/flair and history thrown in.

Visited August 2013
“Highlight of our trip to Asheville!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

This was the best tour I have ever experienced as far as entertainment. My party included myself and my brother...for the first time ever we were able to escape everything and take a trip, just the two of us and decided to cone visit Asheville. We live in SC. This without a doubt made the 3 hour drive worth it!!! It was wonderful!!! My brother who is younger than me (22) said after that he has never laughed that long before and his mouth actually hurt afterwards!!! hahaha!!! I was laughing so much I had tears, it great!!! I will def be bringing my husband up here to do this!!! And my brother said he plans to return with his gf!!! This is an experience like no other!!!