“Didn't want the Tour to end!”
Review of The Flying Bike

The Flying Bike
Book In Advance
More Info
$62.00*
and up
Guided Electric Bike Tour- Sweeping Historic Tour...
Ranked #1 of 68 Tours in Asheville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: See Asheville the best way possible- by electric bike! Get up close to the must-see spots, meander down beautiful greenways, catch stunning views, and get recommendations for your stay from our stellar local guides. Electric-assist bikes make Asheville’s hills easy and fun. Kids 12 and under ride FREE! Tours offered daily, departing from our downtown location. Electric bike rentals also available!
Reviewed April 16, 2018

My husband and I went to Asheville for a week, did many fun things and particularly loved Electro Bike Tours. I am not a very experienced bike rider but Torin was very patient and kind. The places we stopped at were very interesting and not too much history but just the right amount. The bikes are awesome to ride on. The hills were a snap because of the motor. I would highly recommend putting this on your to do list while visiting Asheville and even if you live there. Thanks Torin !

Date of experience: April 2018
Torin K, Owner at The Flying Bike, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Thanks so much for writing such a kind review! I know that you guys did a lot in Asheville. I’m so honored that your tour with me was a highlight! I had a great time riding with you guys too! I really appreciated hearing your impressions of Curate, the Funkatorium and the Beaufort Inn, all of which I routinely recommend. I hope you’ll be back to Asheville before too long so we can ride together again!

All reviews
"the grove park inn"
in 23 reviews
"great guide"
in 21 reviews
"hilly terrain"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 15 reviews
in 9 reviews
"an absolute"
"fun facts"

Reviewed April 16, 2018

Torin was awesome!! My husband and I had a fantastic time! We were able to see so much of Asheville! Torin was an incredible guide. He was patient, knowledgeable and great guy. It definitely was a highlight of our time in Asheville. Highly recommend! The bikes are so fun to ride! Thank you, Torin!!

Date of experience: April 2018

Wow! Thanks so much for writing such an awesome review! I had such a great time with both of you! I wrote down the business advice David gave to me. It was so great to connect with another entrepreneur! I hope you had fun at the wedding! Come back and ride with us again!

Reviewed April 10, 2018

Torin was a GREAT tour guide who was very knowledgable about the city and highlighted the history of Asheville in a well-rounded and honest way. The bikes are great, very easy to use and I barely broke a sweat because I chose to cruise at a higher gear. The trail was a good mix of downtown, landmarks and a nice botanical park. I highly recommend this tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Torin K, Owner at The Flying Bike, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Wow!! Thanks so much for the review! I really loved my ride with you two! I especially enjoyed being a part of your once-a-month adventures! You're such a fun couple, I think your strategy must be working! I'm also glad that my presentation of Asheville's history resonated with you. I'm always learning and trying to find effective ways to share the aspects that I'm passionate about! Next time you are up the mountain keep an eye out for our new tours and come ride again!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We loved our electric bike tour! Torin gave us a lot of information as we rode through town and was a great guide! We really enjoyed stopping at some of the locations on our tour to go inside, like The Grove Park Inn and the Basilica of St. Lawerence. We had never ridden electric bicycles prior to this tour, so that was also a fun experience. It made pedaling up the hills so much easier. I would highly recommend this activity to anyone wanting to experience Asheville in a fun and unique way. We hope to take another tour next time we’re in Asheville!

Date of experience: March 2018
Torin K, Owner at The Flying Bike, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thanks so much for posting the review and the sweet pictures! Glad we got to be your first electric bike ride! I really appreciated being a part of your anniversary getaway! I would love to ride with you both again on one of our new tours next time you come to town!