Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from The Flying Bike tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews the grove park inn great guide hilly terrain highly recommend this tour easy ride botanical gardens basilica of st super fun historic sites explore asheville our tour guide amazing tour his knowledge amazing experience a lot of fun an absolute fun facts
Reviewed April 10, 2018

Torin was a GREAT tour guide who was very knowledgable about the city and highlighted the history of Asheville in a well-rounded and honest way. The bikes are great, very easy to use and I barely broke a sweat because I chose to cruise at a higher gear. The trail was a good mix of downtown, landmarks and a nice botanical park. I highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Torin K, Owner at The Flying Bike, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Wow!! Thanks so much for the review! I really loved my ride with you two! I especially enjoyed being a part of your once-a-month adventures! You're such a fun couple, I think your strategy must be working! I'm also glad that my presentation of Asheville's history resonated with you. I'm always learning and trying to find effective ways to share the aspects that I'm passionate about! Next time you are up the mountain keep an eye out for our new tours and come ride again!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We loved our electric bike tour! Torin gave us a lot of information as we rode through town and was a great guide! We really enjoyed stopping at some of the locations on our tour to go inside, like The Grove Park Inn and the Basilica of St. Lawerence. We had never ridden electric bicycles prior to this tour, so that was also a fun experience. It made pedaling up the hills so much easier. I would highly recommend this activity to anyone wanting to experience Asheville in a fun and unique way. We hope to take another tour next time we’re in Asheville!

Date of experience: March 2018
Torin K, Owner at The Flying Bike, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thanks so much for posting the review and the sweet pictures! Glad we got to be your first electric bike ride! I really appreciated being a part of your anniversary getaway! I would love to ride with you both again on one of our new tours next time you come to town!

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Awesome Awesome Awesome!! I would definitely do again. Torin was an excellent tour guide. Very professional, interesting and informative of Asheville. He was more than willing to answer any questions we had. The tour was 8 mile but was an easy ride

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Torin K, Owner at The Flying Bike, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Wow! I see this was the first review you’ve given! Thanks so much! Loved showing you guys around! So glad I got to be a part of your anniversary adventure! Come ride with us again next time you’re in town!

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I are always searching for a new adventure and this tour got high ratings and was something new. Torino is very nice and knowledgeable of Asheville and his bikes. The ride is easy and you can talk to all and just have fun for 2 hrs. We will do again when the next route opens and refer to all we know!!
Thanks
Brad and Andrea

Date of experience: March 2018

Hey guys! Thanks so much for writing such a great review and going the extra mile by posting photos! The pics reminded me how much I loved being a part of the birthday fun! Next time you’re in town, please do come ride one of the new tours we’re planning for later this spring! (Maybe for Andrea’s Birthday!?) I’ll look forward to it!

Reviewed March 19, 2018

These Electric Bikes are the perfect means to get around the hilly Asheville streets.
Our tour guide and company owner, Torin was great. He provided many interesting details about the city in a friendly, but not overbearing way. He was also very flexible when we needed to change our start time.

Highlights include visits to the Grove Park Inn, Basilica of St. Lawrence, City Hall, the Botanical Gardens and the Green Way near UNC Asheville.

I will definitely do this tour again, when I bring my daughters to Asheville.

1  Thank timoT7042TO
Torin K, Owner at The Flying Bike, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a great, thoughtful review! I'm glad you enjoyed the insights I shared about Asheville! I really love helping our guests feel more connected to our wonderful city! We would love to have you and your daughters ride with us again the next time you are here. Electro Bike Tours will be making some big changes over the next couple of months. I can't quite share all the details yet, but we are planning an additional tour as well as some other exciting improvements, so stay tuned!