Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from The Flying Bike tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Asheville
from $109.00
from $19.99
from $80.00
from $300.00
More Info
All reviews the grove park inn great guide hilly terrain highly recommend this tour easy ride botanical gardens basilica of st super fun historic sites explore asheville our tour guide amazing tour his knowledge amazing experience a lot of fun an absolute fun facts
Reviewed October 23, 2017

My husband and I took the tour with Torin our last full day in Asheville. We had been spending days in the mountains and wanted to see some of downtown and Asheville before we left. Torin was a fabulous tour guide and knows so much about Asheville. We would have not seen, nor even been aware of, the Grove Park Inn if we hadn't done this tour. Loved the electric part on the hills! Would highly recommend. We developed an interest in the Appalachian Trail and discovered that Torin and his wife thru-hiked the AT 11 years ago. Was fun learning about his experience with that adventure as well as learning about Asheville while biking.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Torin K, Owner at The Flying Bike, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Thanks so much for such a thoughtful, in-depth review! I love to hear that you discovered parts of Asheville that you wouldn't have otherwise known about! The Grove Park Inn is definitely a gem! I don't always bring up my Appalachian Trail experience, but it's always fun to talk about when someone is as interested as you were! Likewise, I love learning about my guests' experiences and adventures since I don't get out as much as a parent of two. Electro Bike Tours is planning an exciting additional tour route for this Spring, so please come ride with us again!

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Great tour. Tour guide To run was excellent. He had great knowledge of Asheville. Was a fun and interesting tour. Electric bikes were great assist to petaling.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much for your review! I'm always happy to hear when riders had fun and learned something new about Asheville! Electro Bike Tours is planning an additional tour route for this spring, so please ride with us again when you are in town!

Reviewed October 23, 2017

We really enjoyed the tour. Learned a ton about Asheville and helped us get our bearings for the layout of downtown. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much for your review and recommendation! I am always happy when our tour happens early in someone's stay in Asheville because I try to help orient them to the city and all the wonderful places and activities it has to offer! I usually have more to recommend than people can actually do in one stay, but Asheville is just that great! Electro Bike Tours is rolling out an additional route this spring, so please come back and see what else our little mountain town has to offer!

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Had never ridden an electric bike. It was fun and very helpful going up the hills of Asheville. Kelvin, our guide, was friendly and knowledgeable. He gave us good instructions about riding and interesting information about the city. I'll come back and do this again. And maybe rent one of your bikes for a day ride.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much for this excellent review! I'm so glad that you had such a great ride with Kelvin, and it's truly hard to find anyone friendlier or more knowledgeable about life in Asheville! If you come back to town, please check out the exciting new route that Electro Bike Tours is planning for this spring. We look forward to riding with you again!

Reviewed October 22, 2017

We had a terrific time on our bike tour in Asheville. We were amazed at how easy the assisted pedaling made our trip up and down the hills. It was a glorious day to be out enjoying the sights and our guide was full of information he shared at each stop. We would recommend it for any age. You can ride with no assist, medium assist or lots of assist-- totally fun even for me and I was celebrating my 75th birthday that week.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for the excellent review! I love that you are still riding at 75 and that you had an easy time up and down the hills of Asheville with our bikes! You point out one of my favorite features of electric bikes, that they make riding accessible to so many more people of all ages and abilities! It is such a joy to see the empowerment that people feel when they first try an electric bike and realize that they can go places that they couldn't before! Electro Bike Tours is planning to roll out a new tour this spring, so please come back and ride with us for your 76th birthday!