Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from The Flying Bike tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Asheville
from $109.00
from $19.99
from $80.00
from $300.00
More Info
All reviews the grove park inn great guide hilly terrain highly recommend this tour easy ride botanical gardens basilica of st super fun historic sites explore asheville our tour guide amazing tour his knowledge amazing experience a lot of fun an absolute fun facts
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Torin is hard working, down to earth and very engaging. We totally enjoyed the tour. A great way to see part of Asheville, and learn some of it’s history. We are so glad we joined you, thank you Torin!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Torin K, Owner at The Flying Bike, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

You are so welcome! Thank you for riding with me and for writing such an amazing review! Reading such kind words and knowing that you had such a great time means so much! I always hope to have a powerful connection with my riders, so it is extremely satisfying when I find out that I did! Electro Bike Tours is rolling-out a new route that will foster even more ways to connect with us and with Asheville, so please come again next time you are in town!

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Thanks, Torin for a wonderful afternoon touring Asheville! Your professionalism, kindness, patience and knowledge were unsurpassed! You have truly found your calling with the bike tours. Your love of Asheville is so evident.
The electro bikes are awesome! So easy to maneuver and operate,
We will definitely be back next time we are in Asheville. I hope to hear that you will pursue the food tour! Thanks again,

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Wow! You are so welcome! Thank you for such kind and humbling words! Your review really means a lot to me! I hope that you are right that I have found my calling, and knowing that I connected in such a strong way with my riders means the world to me! I do love Asheville and keep finding more that I want to share! To that end we have been working hard on our new tour for this spring and I believe Electro Bike Tours will continue to create powerful experiences for everyone that rides with us! Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed October 13, 2017

I took this tour as a part of a solo trip. It was a wonderful combination of healthy activity, sight seeing, history lesson. The bike was extremely easy to use and the hills of Asheville were quite easy to tackle. Torin was an excellent guide and I highly recommend this tour for anyone wanting a closer look at Asheville with a knowledgeable guide.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review and recommendation! I'm so glad you enjoyed so many aspects of our tour. We definitely strive to give people a fun ride while they learn a little bit about what they are seeing in Asheville. There's certainly a lot to discover! We are rolling out a new tour this spring, so I hope you will come back and experience even more our wonderful mountain town!

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Had a delightful trip through the city in a light mist. Our guide was knowledgeable and charming, the bikes were great. Can't think of a better way to see the city.

Date of experience: October 2017

Thanks for the great review and for braving the mist! It's fun to ride electric bikes in almost any weather! Electro Bike Tours is planning some big changes for this spring including a new route, so please come back and ride with us again!

Reviewed October 8, 2017

Seeing the sites by bike was a lot of fun. Our guide ,Torin, was very knowledgeable and passionate about the city! He did a great job. I highly recommend this tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for this kind review! I do try to share my passion for Asheville with everyone who comes on our tour! There is definitely a lot to love in this city! Electro Bike Tours is planning to show off even more of our little mountain town with a new tour set to come out this spring, so please come back and ride with us again!