“All Day is not enough”

$19.98*
and up
Asheville Ghost Walking Tour and Mystery Museum
More attraction details
Owner description: Enter another world at this enormous spa, where the usual array of spa offerings are supplemented with even more luxurious pampering treatments, magnificent views, spectacular pools under a glass atrium, and an outdoor whirlpool where you can watch the North Carolina sunset and a pervasive sense of tranquility.
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We love, love, love this spa. We each got a FIRE, ROCK, WATER AND LIGHT body treatment. !!!!HEAVEN!!!! Hop from a saline heated pool to a waterfall hot tub and then lounge by the outdoor fireplace. What more could anyone ask for. Total Bliss!

1  Thank MACATAMARAN

Reviewed March 7, 2014

It's like slipping into a parallel universe where everything is 100 times better than here. From the moment we met the kindly attendant at the entrance who gently directed us to the parking area to the last look over our shoulder as we drove away, every second was relaxing and rejuvenating.

Although over 100 years old, the Inn is in no way rough or rustic. Instead, it is arts and crafts style at it's very finest. The public areas are light and airy, even though there are giant rock fireplaces and columns of boulders everywhere. Our room was huge and a delight to the senses with a really comfy bed and a great shower.

Every single staff person we came across was amazing. The parking guys, the desk guys, the elevator operators (that's right, they even operate the elevators for you!), the waiters, the retail shop people, even the clean-up crew, they were all amazingly friendly and helpful without being all over you in an I'm-looking-for-a-really-nice-tip sort of way. We are usually pretty anti-social, but everyone made us feel like a friend and we found ourselves pleasantly engaged in conversation much more than is normal for us.

And the food, don't even get me started on the food. I would need to dig through a thesaurus to find enough superlatives to cover it. Fresh, perfectly prepared and nearly guilt-free good for you. Really. Fantastic.

Granted, all this wonderful awesomeness comes at a very hefty price. We stayed here one night for our 40th anniversary, so we splurged. This hotel cost 4 times what we paid at the last place we stayed, but in all fairness, the last place we stayed had a tiny room, cold danish for breakfast, and our room was broken into while we were out. Staying at the Grove Park was a powerful antidote for that horrible experience and totally worth every penny.

We would recommend the Grove Park Inn to anyone and intend to visit again as often as we can.

The Grove Park M, Manager at The Omni Grove Park Inn Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Thank you very much for the wonderful review you have provided us and your recognition of our dedicated staff. We are superbly grateful for your comments and recommendation and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back someday.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Joe gave a great therapeutic massage that loosened the knots in my lower neck and upper back. I can MOVE more freely now and my posture is improved. I had danced for several hours in the dance competition...and had done a work-out in the gym before my massage. The massage prevented my legs from becoming stiff and sore. Afterwards I basked in the out-door salt-water heated pool. I feel rejuvenated. The Spa facility and therapists are excellent. I recommend Joe. I feel GREAT!

1  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We stayed at the Grove Park Inn for one night back in December. We wanted to see all of the Gingerbread houses and experience the Inn's accommodations. Instead of paying for valet parking, we just continued around to the parking garage, unloaded our bags and easily found our way to the front desk to check in.
Our room was in the beautiful stone main building, and though it wasn't luxurious, it was comfortable and gave us easy access to everything in the Inn. Before dinner, we sat on one of the porches overlooking the glorious mountains. And, even though it was a chilly night, there was a fire in the gas fireplace and heaters to keep us comfy.
The breakfast was my favorite meal - I had a very hard time choosing which of the many breakfast items to put on my plate. The buffet encompassed 3 rooms and had so many options but if you take it slow you can manage to enjoy most of it! And our table was by the window so the view was amazing.
The price for a room is high and you are paying for all meals and drinks so that would be my only reason for not giving it stars.

2  Thank TrishBulldog
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I went with a daughter & son-in-law for the Twilight Package from 5pm until 9pm. What fun & luxury. Women & men are separate in their own hot tub, dry sauna, steam room & plunge pool. Fresh dry towels & robes with scented cold cloths for head & face. Snacks & wine at your whim. Then meet up with your honey for more indoor pools and cascading hot tub, with varying temperatures, then outside on the patio for a jacuzzi pool, tables & lounges with huge stone fireplace. Oh, did I mention the ladies' own lounge area inside, one on a semi-enclosed porch with fireplace, & one outdoor lounge area with firepits. Men have the same private amenities too. Dressing rooms & showers are filled with every lotion or potion one could need. $60 per person for 4 hours of luxury. Only $30 more to include a manicure or pedicure. Lots of other services at much higher prices at other times. Have fun on Thursday nights.

3  Thank WorldTravelers1218