“NY Pizza”

Favilla's New York Pizza
Ranked #152 of 781 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Asheville, North Carolina
“NY Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Friendly New York Staffers,aiming to please,pizza was very good.Eggplant was very authentic to Italian Roots.

Visited April 2013

Clyde, North Carolina
“finally..real pizza in WNC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

After moving here 3 yrs ago we have realized really good everyday food restaurants are few and far between. Our granddaughter was visiting and wanted pizza so we have seen this place many times but just drove by. We finally decided to stop in and give it a try. So glad we did. Delicious food done well great pizza sauce and friendly staff. We will definately be back. Thanks Favilla's!

• Visited July 2013
Candler
“BEST EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

If you haven't stopped in at Favilla's New York Pizza you MUST give it a try. We have been customers since they have opened and don't order pizza from anywhere else in town. They now have a dining room which makes it even better. The Stromboli is the best in town in our opinion. My husband ordered the large and it took him several sittings to eat it. It was huge!
Over the years things have changed but the staff is always very friendly and the food is always good! Their facebook deals are good to keep an eye on, and they really want to make their customers happy.

• Visited June 2013
Navarre, Florida
“Surprisingly good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were traveling through Ashville in truly horrible weather. Delivery was our only option. We had the antipasto salad that was packed full of fresh meats and vegetables and for a delivery was attractively presented. I had the stromboli, thankfully I got the small because I could barely eat it all. Tiramisu was among the best I have had anywhere. The only miss was our cutlery was not delivered but we grabbed some from the hotel breakfast area.

• Visited July 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Not What NY Is Known For”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

I came from New York and I remember when this little pizza restaurant first opened. Their pizza was excellent with large slices and lots of tasty cheese on every slice. It reminded me of home and was the Number one place in my book. Well that didn't last long. Once they got a following the cheese went south and the slices are a little dry with only a skim coat of cheese. I cannot rate them 5 stars any more as the quality has dropped considerably. The other dishes they make are not constant in quality or taste especially the lasagna. It is a little bland for my tastes.
Nice friendly staff and they have expanded adding a dining area. My favorite pizza is now Franks by the mall,

• Visited June 2013