We just returned from a wonderful stay at the Inn on Biltmore. Having read some of the reviews here at Trip Advisor, we were not sure what to expect, especially since this was winter time.
We were extremely happy with all aspects of our stay. It met and exceeded expectations for any hotel. The Inn was beautiful and tastefully decorated for Christmas. The staff were exceptional and very professional. Our room was exceptionally clean with very warm decor. The furnishings and draperies were top notch. You could definitely spend a lot of time in your room. The colors were soothing and warm. The bathroom was very large with generous marble throughout. The view was majestic. You could spend an afternoon reading and looking out at the mountains and blue sky. Parking was very easy with the Valet ( however you CAN self park if you would like). Your vehicle is stored in an indoor heated garage. Very nice to receive your car warm on a winters morning.
We had no problems at all with the shuttle and so glad to have this amenity. The shuttle will take you to any number of points of interest on the estate. The drivers were extremely courteous and provided some narative while driving us around the estate. Guests at the Inn on Biltmore are taken right to the front door of the Biltmore House. No waiting in any lines. Preferential treatment is given to Inn Guests throughout the Estate. You can buy tickets to any activities at the Consierge desk.
We had dinner in the Dining Room at the Inn. Advance reservations are recommended. We made our reservations a week before arriving and had a lovely table by the fireplace. Food was outstanding as well as the service. A very memorable dinner. We also had breakfast in the Dining room which offered a buffet. Wonderful breakfast with an omelet station as well as a full buffet of specialties.
You will not be bored with a visit to the Biltmore Estate or Asheville NC. The entire area is just beautiful with many many things to see and do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Biltmore's tradition of warm, gracious hospitality as an honored guest at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. Choose from 210 beautifully appointed guest rooms including nine elegant suites. Flawless service. Fine dining. Marvelous mountain views. A relaxing veranda. Afternoon tea in the library. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, access to Biltmore--America's largest home--and much more. Concierges eager to assist you. Carefree transportation around the 8,000-acre estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn on Biltmore Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Biltmore Estate Hotel Asheville
- Hotel On Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Inn Asheville Nc
- On Biltmore Estate Asheville
- Inn Biltmore Estate