As a season passholder to Biltmore (only 2 hours away), I have had the pleasure of staying at the Biltmore Inn several times with my husband and for girls only weekends. It is by far, my favorite little indulgence. We plan an overnight stay at least once each season. The grounds are beautiful any time of year, the service is always first rate.
I disagree with a previous review saying you have to spend more money. Only the actual house tour is an additional cost. You can tour the gardens (my personal favorite), winery including free wine tasting, farm area or just drive or hike the beautiful grounds.
Room discounts are available to passholders but anyone can get a discounted rate through the Biltmore website. We have already made reservations for our spring weekend in May...can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Biltmore's tradition of warm, gracious hospitality as an honored guest at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. Choose from 210 beautifully appointed guest rooms including nine elegant suites. Flawless service. Fine dining. Marvelous mountain views. A relaxing veranda. Afternoon tea in the library. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, access to Biltmore--America's largest home--and much more. Concierges eager to assist you. Carefree transportation around the 8,000-acre estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Inn on Biltmore Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Biltmore Estate Hotel Asheville
- Hotel On Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Inn Asheville Nc
- On Biltmore Estate Asheville
- Inn Biltmore Estate