We stayed for two nights during a recent getaway to North Carolina. Check-in was easy and the staff was very friendly. Rooms are a bit old fashioned for us but they were comfortable. Only negative was that there weren’t enough outlets near the bed to charge cell phone etc. Additionally, we had an issue with TV reception which we later found out was a satellite (dish) issue due to some bad weather in the area.
The staff was well trained, helpful and very friendly all throughout the property and different venues. Even the drivers on the shuttle bus were entertaining and informative. Grounds of the Inn & estate are very well maintained and gorgeous (especially the gardens). We were amazed by the views at Inn, Estate and all throughout the property. They do a first class job maintaining the property and they have many venues which more than likely will offer something for all. We enjoyed walking down to the Antler Hill Village & Winery. They even had an outdoor concert in the village early one evening and enjoyed some music outside after we did a wine tasting.
We dined in the Inn for breakfast along with dinner one night. All of the meals were very good (and not cheap). We even got to eat outside on the patio for breakfast one of the mornings. The food was prepared very well and equally presented. I thought the portions were on the small to average size (for the money) but my wife felt that the size was just right.
If you are looking for a treat and something different, don’t hesitate to give this property a try. One visit isn’t nearly enough to take it all in either so plan ahead and figure out what you want to see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Biltmore's tradition of warm, gracious hospitality as an honored guest at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. Choose from 210 beautifully appointed guest rooms including nine elegant suites. Flawless service. Fine dining. Marvelous mountain views. A relaxing veranda. Afternoon tea in the library. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, access to Biltmore--America's largest home--and much more. Concierges eager to assist you. Carefree transportation around the 8,000-acre estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Inn on Biltmore Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Biltmore Estate Hotel Asheville
- Hotel On Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Inn Asheville Nc
- On Biltmore Estate Asheville
- Inn Biltmore Estate