The Inn on Biltmore Estate
$99
Country Inn
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$143
$136
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$69
$75
Country Inn
$117
$107
$98
$80
Hampton.com
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$179
$152
Aloft.com
  • Pool
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$209
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$259
  • Restaurant
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$109
Hotwire.com
2,344 results
All reviewslibrary loungeantler villagebiltmore estateterrace roomshuttle servicebed and breakfast packageaudio tourbreakfast buffetcandlelight tourturn down serviceshuttle busmountain viewbeautiful propertyglass of winenorth carolinasegwayvalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2008

We stayed one night at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. It was a great experience. My husband and I stayed with our 5 year old daughter. We were nervous about staying with a little one, but everyone made us feel welcome. The staff was super friendly. The rooms were sparkling. The setting was one of a kind. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2008

This was an amazing experience. I would defnitely recommend everyone stay here as it is well worth it. The view from our room was amazing and the service was wonderful. The drive through the Estate to arrive at the Inn is beautiful, the landscaping and greens are amazing. The Inn itself is very luxurious and the lobby is beautiful. The room was very comfortable, and although not large, the view of the gardens and the magnificent Blue Ridge mountains is breathtaking. They have a very nice restaurant on the lower level or you can dine on the terrance overlooking the gardens and mountains. They also of course have shops on the first level and a very nice pool and hot tub that I also used. As they are on the grounds of the Biltmore Estate there are an incredible assortment of activities you can book. We chose to visit the Winery and the barnyard and really enjoyed it. We also took a horsecarriage ride that was OK but not that special for the price. I have stayed in more luxurious hotels as well but the view and grounds of this establishment are incredible and the view is really special. I would definitely recommend staying here and will stay again many more times soon!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank Lulu59
Reviewed August 24, 2008

Overall, we enjoyed our stay. The food was good. The rooms were somewhat small and basic but very clean. The grounds were very nice. There are lots of activities for guests to do, if they choose. Service was excellent. The hotel staff was very friendly and seemed to know the meaning of customer service. The only reason we did not give it 5 stars is because the rooms are just basic rooms. Our room was not at all as luxurious as some other places we have stayed with the same price point. We would return to the Inn, based on this first experience.

• Stayed: August 2008
2  Thank gincog
Reviewed July 29, 2008

WOW! What a fabulous property and excellent service! My Mom and I chose to stay at the Inn for our 1st official Mother/ Daughter trip. The property is beautiful... sitting areas are EVERYWHERE both in and outside. The staff goes above and beyond to make things even more relaxing and beautiful! The room, although not very large, was nicely appointed and very clean. We chose a double queen w/ verandah, which was a fantastic choice. It was wonderful to be able to have morning coffee and evening glasses of wine right outside our room! Although we did not dine in the Inn itself, we did have several meals on Biltmore property. The Bistro & Arbor (located by the winery) were both excellent choices. I would highly recommend staying at the Inn simply for the convenience of being on property while visiting the Estate. I can't wait to return for yet another gorgeous and relaxing get-away!

• Stayed: July 2008
1  Thank reedstephstuff
Reviewed July 28, 2008

I live in NC and this is now my #1 hotel in the state. It is elegant from start to finish. Rooms are well decorated (try to get one with a mountain view). Food is superb but expensive; some people might think they were not getting enough for their money, but we liked the preparation and presentation. The library had an excellent dinnertime pianist. If you don't want the formal Dining Room, you can dine in the library or out on the veranda with a smaller menu, or walk down to the winery Bistro. There is a free shuttle from the Inn to most places on the Biltmore property.

We mistakenly booked the hotel on the weekend of Bele Chere, a very large street festival in downtown Asheville. Not a problem, though, since the Biltmore estate provides plenty to do: not only the house, but a winery, a farm, carriage and wagon rides, water sports, fishing, clay shooting, horseback riding, biking, Segway tours, hiking (I'm sure I forgot some things). The Inn has recently added some spa services, too. There is a concierge to help coordinate all your activities.

To respond to the lady who thought the staff was "snooty" in regard to her shorts and t-shirt, I didn't notice that, but the formal dining room suggests slacks and collared shirts for men and dresses or nice pants outfits for women. One couple came in with shorts and t-shirts and did look out of place in the dining room, though the staff certainly didn't turn them away.

Fitness room and pool are a bit small, but I suppose they figure that guests are out sightseeing all day.

We spent three nights and were sorry to leave. I hope to be back in the near future.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple