“Beautiful hotel”

The Inn on Biltmore Estate
Ranked #2 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel during a conference. It was a beautiful hotel rooms were beautiful service was friendly. The grounds are impeccable the views gorgeous. Although our room was decorated beautifully, it was not any larger than a three star hotel room. I felt the lobby was quite small as well. The rates for this hotel are quite high. If you are looking for a luxury hotel you may find this great. I would not stay again only because the price was so high for what you get.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tssweety

Reviewed November 19, 2013

The Inn at the Biltmore Estate is really a wonderful hotel. Everything about it was luxurious and accommodating.

We went in November 2013 when they have the candlelight tours of the Mansion and they decorate for Christmas. The hotel sits on top of this hill and the views during lunch in the lounge are spectacular.

The staff was very courteous and friendly and everyone was very helpful. The food was great and the prices were not out of the ordinary for a hotel of this caliber. Once we parked, we didn't get back in the car until we checked out, since we took the shuttles everywhere on property that we needed to go.

We signed up for the segway tour and that was real fun. It was our first time and we caught onto it quickly and had a great time. Overall, the couple of days we were there were perfect!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank King_W_12375
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

The entire experience of our visit to the Biltmore Inn and Estate was just wonderful. The facilities, food, and service were exceptional. The gardens were cleared of all the summer plants and quite bare, but that was not a surprise for this time of year.

We also drove to Montreat and hiked in the mountains, which were beautiful with the colors of fall.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BBrown_12
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I just completed our first stay at The Inn. All of our expectations were met: quiet rooms, delicious food, relaxing spa, and employees trained in the art of being untroubling yet extremely welcoming.
I had a facial at the spa which would rate in my top five even compared to Four Seasons and Spa Resort treatments. The terrace on the lobby level has a breathtaking view and seems fit for young families and seniors alike.
We liked the small cozy bar as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This was our fourth stay at the Inn. Clearly, other reviews have detailed what a special place the Inn on Biltmore Estate is. The hospitality industry, unfortunately, is frequently lacking in hospitality--not so at the Inn. One feels genuinely welcome from the time of check-in to departure when the bellman remarks, "Come see us again!" We have traveled throughout the country and seldom repeat trips; however, the quality we experience in all areas at the Inn--food, service, amenities, upkeep of grounds and Inn--makes the 500-mile trip rewarding each time.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ms_Pat
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The Inn is just what one would expect for the area and to contribute further to the original intent of the Mansion. We found our room to be perfect from the view to the amenities. Service was impeccable everywhere. The public rooms are lovely and feel like a big living room. The shuttle service throughout the grounds and the breakfast buffet are real plusses.

Certainly the cost is more than most places, but it's a perfect place for a special occasion or treat.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank par521
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My boyfriend and I live 2 hrs away from one another and will be apart for the upcoming holidays- christmas, new years, and a big birthday for him!!! He has always talked about wanting to visit the biltmore estate so as a "surprise" present I booked us a weekend getaway to see the biltmore candlelight tour. I attempted to use their online booking site but I kept receiving error messages so I called the hotel directly. I explained what I had experienced to the customer service rep and he confirmed that no charges had already been processed. The gentleman booked my reservation and I thought that would be it. The next day I was at the register to purchase groceries and my card was declined. Confused I asked the lady to run it again, I am a working grad student, I work very hard for my money and i know what should be in my account ;) After the third attempt to run the card I left the store full of shame and no groceries. I immediately went home and checked my account and it showed 5!!!! Charges from the biltmore estate for a whopping 2,689.00!!! I called the Inn and was connected with the reservation supervisor who arrogantly informed me that the charges were just pending and would clear off in one to two business days... Did he offer to help in anyway? Nope! Said it must have been a tech glitch, he's seen this a few times before... So for the next business day or two I will wait for my money to be refunded, hopefully the bank will understand and not charge over draft fees, and never go back to that grocery store again. Annnd we havent even gotten there yet! Hopefully the hotel service is better than their reservation team!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple