My husband and I stayed here second week of Sept. This was to be a brief stop on our way to our final destination. We hated to leave. Everyone....desk staff, severs, shuttle drivers, bell boys, valet staff, concierge, even the maintenance engineer we passed in the hallway, was so incredibly pleasant and helpful.
The room was gorgeous. We had a grand king which was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was luxurious with separate walk in shower and spa tub, plus separate water closet. Great lighting throughout the room gave a very cheery feel; and made it clear that the hotel was not trying to hide anything with poor lighting. The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. Most reliable Wi-Fi I've ever had in any hotel.
The shuttle to and from the Biltmore Mansion was so very convenient. Large option of restaurants on the grounds everywhere made it unnecessary to ever leave the estate.
We ran out of time to take advantage of any of the extra activities, but they looked like a great deal of fun. (It was like an all inclusive resort for the history lover!)
DO take both the butler and the architectural tours of the home...so worth the money!
Get the bed and breakfast package...the buffet was delicious and so convenient to just go downstairs from your room for a delicious breakfast....I don't even like OJ that much, but drank it each am, because it is fresh squeezed...the way it should taste.
I doubt that there is a bad room in the place. We did not pay extra for a view, but could still see mountains from our room. We had asked for a quiet room and were place on the 7th floor. Very quiet and restful!! Can't say enough good things about the entire experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Biltmore's tradition of warm, gracious hospitality as an honored guest at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. Choose from 210 beautifully appointed guest rooms including nine elegant suites. Flawless service. Fine dining. Marvelous mountain views. A relaxing veranda. Afternoon tea in the library. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, access to Biltmore--America's largest home--and much more. Concierges eager to assist you. Carefree transportation around the 8,000-acre estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn on Biltmore Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Biltmore Estate Hotel Asheville
- Hotel On Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Inn Asheville Nc
- On Biltmore Estate Asheville
- Inn Biltmore Estate