We have wanted to stay at The Inn on Biltmore Estate ever since we last visited the Biltmore a few years ago. We drove up at Asheville for a 3 day weekend in early November 2012, the weekend the Biltmore house opened the holiday exhibits. Once on the Biltmore property, it's about a 5 minute drive to the Inn through beautiful scenery. Upon our arrival, we were greeted by a pleasant staff and checked in. The Inn is gorgeous! A fire was roaring in the lobby and a pianist was on the baby grand. We took our suitcases to our room and quickly went to explore the grounds. Everything was immaculate with beautiful views of the mountains. We walked down to the village and had a great dinner then took the shuttle back to the Inn. The shuttle runs frequently from the Inn to the village and to the Biltmore house during the day.
We got the breakfast package which included breakfast every morning at the Inn, admission to the Biltmore house every day and a souvenir book. The breakfast in the restaurant downstairs at the Inn was amazing! We decided on the buffet all three mornings and were delighted with fresh waffles and fresh orange juice!
The whole feel of the Inn is peaceful. There's an area that you can sit and look out at the mountains. The village near the Inn offers several restaurants, shops and a bakery/ice cream parlor. Sunday afternoon we rented bikes and rode on several trails. The village has day visitors during the day but at night was basically just the guests at the Inn.
We will be going back The Inn on Biltmore Estate as soon as we can take some time off from work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Biltmore's tradition of warm, gracious hospitality as an honored guest at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. Choose from 210 beautifully appointed guest rooms including nine elegant suites. Flawless service. Fine dining. Marvelous mountain views. A relaxing veranda. Afternoon tea in the library. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, access to Biltmore--America's largest home--and much more. Concierges eager to assist you. Carefree transportation around the 8,000-acre estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn on Biltmore Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Biltmore Estate Hotel Asheville
- Hotel On Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Inn Asheville Nc
- On Biltmore Estate Asheville
- Inn Biltmore Estate