The Inn on Biltmore Estate
$110
Country Inn
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$74
$79
Country Inn
$106
$103
$113
$107
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$162
$153
  • Restaurant
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$167
$159
  • Pool
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$109
Hotels.com
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$277
$219
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$259
$220
  • Restaurant
2,345 results
All reviewslibrary loungeantler villagebiltmore estateterrace roomshuttle servicebed and breakfast packageaudio tourbreakfast buffetcandlelight tourturn down serviceshuttle busmountain viewbeautiful propertyglass of winenorth carolinasegwayvalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great hotel to stay while enjoying the sites in the area. Wait time for breakfast was a little long but the atmosphere and service made up for it. Might want to drive to the Biltmore house. The van was not always convenient.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Driving across America from NYC, we stayed at this marvelous hotel right on the Vanderbilt Estate grounds and enjoyed spectacular scenery, a marvelous room with two comfortable chairs, a lovely large bathroom and impectable service. So nice, we stayed two nights, enjoying wonderful dinners in their outstanding dining room, right in front of the fireplace. Live music nighty in the library/lounge added to our luxury visit. the rates are very reasonable, especially for service and ambience like this.

A visit to beautiful Asheville, NC must include a stay here

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view of the grounds
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara B
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Inn after leaving Grove Park Inn because of the rooms. We ended getting the breakfast package and so glad we did! We actually ended up paying almost $70 LESS at the Biltmore! The hotel is on point, the food is to die for and the grounds are amazing since Antler Hill village is within walking distance. If you get a room facing the east you can see the biltmore estate once the fog lifts in the morning.
The only thing I will say is the food can be a bit pricey there but I suppose you are paying for convenience but the service makes up for it in our case at least! The breakfast is on par with other breakfast included high end resorts I have visited with made to order omelettes and waffles and they will also make cappuccino to order as well-did I mention mimosas are included? :) you won't be disappointed if you stay here!

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Unhappyatthegrove
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is a fantastic hotel right on the Biltmore estate. The shuttle service to take you to any of the attractions/activities on the estate is very convenient. The staff is very friendly and is really focused on making your stay memorable. Our son loved to see the farm and go on bike rides (we brought our own bikes, just need to get a tag (insurance reasons I think) at the outdoor activity center).
I thought that overall the food was good and the price was what you can expect for a luxury hotel like this. The breakfast for around $20 was good with eggs, made to order omelets, oatmeal, sausage, etc., but if you want to save some money there is an I-HOP around 4miles away.
We used room service for our diner and it was good, very convenient for a lazy day, with the price tag to match it of course.
Great way to visit the Biltmore and we try to do this every year. The months of January and February have some good room rate deals of around $130, can't beat the setting and luxury for that price. We prefer this hotel over the Grove Park Inn.

Room Tip: You can ask for mountain view if available (you can reserve one for additional $25 I think), but know that the new farm/village has a parking lot that is lighted at night now, so that impacts the view. If you like to sleep with the windows open and enjoy the cold fresh air ask for a room that is not above or near one of the ventilation units on the lower level roof, they are loud.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My husband and I have visited Asheville several times. We are Biltmore year-round passholders as well, visiting the estate at least once a year. However, we've never stayed at the Inn. My parents stayed at the Inn several years ago in the spring and absolutely raved about it. I'd also read the many reviews that extol the virtues of the hotel. It 100 percent lived up to the hype. Here are the details:

The Price
Inn at Biltmore Estate is pricey, but there are several ways to score a bargain. We'd seen the estate at some of the most gorgeous times of the year - in October, when the beautiful fall colors were at their peak, and in late December, just after a fresh snowfall. So, we chose to stay at the Inn in January, when the rates are a fraction of what they normally would be. Also, as passholders, we saved $20 each night. It's worth it to be a passholder if you'll visit at least annually - the renewal cost is the same as buying a single day pass, and you save money dining, shopping and staying on the estate. Finally, don't hesitate to book a basic room, if cost prohibits you from a more expensive option. We opted for a deluxe king with no balcony or terrace, but were still treated to a fantastic room with a huge window featuring beautiful views of the courtyard and grounds. All this for $100 per night. We paid more for the Hampton Inn we stayed in on our way to Asheville.

The Inn
No detail is left unconsidered. From the exceptionally helpful front desk staff to the always-available concierge, the staff were all wonderful. We also enjoyed the small touches like a robe and slippers in the room and nightly turndown service. It's the little things that make the Inn.

Every detail also ensures that you're relaxed throughout your stay. As the many expectant mothers and fathers indicated, this is a great babymoon destination! Classical music plays at all times in the lobby and terrace. A pianist is on hand during the afternoon and evening. The grounds are private and quiet. I spent three days with no tv, and it was wonderful.

The Food
Dining at the Inn (and Biltmore in general) is pricey. My husband and I never skimp on food, so we were prepared for this. However, if that's not your thing, make plans to eat elsewhere. The breakfast buffet is $20 per person, the library lounge ran us $60 for dinner, and a no-expenses-spared dinner in the Dining Room topped $120 (before tip and after our passholder discount). I would dare say that our favorite dining experience was afternoon tea. At $23 per person, it's also not cheap, but was a great experience.

I've raved to everyone about my stay at the Inn. I truly believe you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2013