we went for the 4th and had a wonderful time. the room was very quite and overlooked the main entrance. while this is usually a bad view at other hotels, this was not. i don't think there is a single bad view at this inn. the customer service was outstanding.
for the 4th they delivered large blankets to each room so you could sit on the grass and watch the fireworks. they spared no expense in the fireworks, it was a full show. you get to sit on the hill overlooking the town and they fire off the show 50 yards away. did not eat at the inn so no food review.
the only thing i have to say that is negative was that we traveled with a 2 yr old and we got snooty looks in the elevator from the older guests who had no children. i was told that on holidays there were many families which there were so im not sure what these other guests were so snooty at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Biltmore's tradition of warm, gracious hospitality as an honored guest at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. Choose from 210 beautifully appointed guest rooms including nine elegant suites. Flawless service. Fine dining. Marvelous mountain views. A relaxing veranda. Afternoon tea in the library. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, access to Biltmore--America's largest home--and much more. Concierges eager to assist you. Carefree transportation around the 8,000-acre estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Inn on Biltmore Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Biltmore Estate Hotel Asheville
- Hotel On Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Inn Asheville Nc
- On Biltmore Estate Asheville
- Inn Biltmore Estate