I am so glad that we stated at the Biltmore Inn when visiting the estate. The employees were wonderful and accommodating, the rooms were very nice and clean, clean clean. We were surprised, when upon return from our evening out, to have received turn down service. The shuttles ran every half hour to all the wonderful places to visit on the estate. The way I look at it is, if you are going to go to the expense of visiting, (for example) Disney World, it is worth the extra expense of staying on the property. Same goes for the Biltmore.
As an added note. The breakfast was excellent. The coffee was wonderful as well as the quiche and the crepes...well I could just go on and on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Biltmore's tradition of warm, gracious hospitality as an honored guest at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. Choose from 210 beautifully appointed guest rooms including nine elegant suites. Flawless service. Fine dining. Marvelous mountain views. A relaxing veranda. Afternoon tea in the library. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, access to Biltmore--America's largest home--and much more. Concierges eager to assist you. Carefree transportation around the 8,000-acre estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Inn on Biltmore Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Biltmore Estate Hotel Asheville
- Hotel On Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Inn Asheville Nc
- On Biltmore Estate Asheville
- Inn Biltmore Estate