“Great Dinner”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Great food, good service in a casual environment. The stone bowl specials were excellent ..... just don't touch the bowl. Well worth a try?

There are newer reviews for Stone Bowl

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Excellent experience. I live in the area and I rarely write reviews - but this restaurant was worth writing about. Place was filled almost to capacity - and I understand that reservations are accepted. Even though the place was busy, the service was impeccable. Our entrees came out with seven sides, some I readily identified and others, well, I needed a little help with. All of them were perfect. Looking forward to visiting again!

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This is a great restaurant and a unique dining experience. We have tried several of the different dishes on the menu but the Spareribs special really stands out. The flavor of the cooking broth and the tenderness of the spareribs make this the perfect dish. The staff is friendly and informative. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We had the kimchi pancake appetizer, pork bulgogi, and beef Kalbi. One of the best Korean restaurants that I have been to in a long time. Hard to find good Korean food in NC, but I was impressed. Portion sizes were good and the multiple banchan (side dishes) were varied and tasty.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I recently visited Asheville from Seoul where I am living. I wanted to take my family for Korean food (which I LOVE). I only found the one place in the area so we gave it a shot. You WILL NOT be disappointed. The food is authentic and delicious. The Bulgogi, Bibimbap, Manduk, Kimbap..... we had everything!! Even the kids (9 and 12) loved it. PLEASE go to the Stone Bowl and enjoy exact Korean cuisine, you'll be happy you did!