Hill House Bed & Breakfast
Country Inn
$88
Country Inn
$144
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$79
$139
$127
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$173
$145
  • Restaurant
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$119
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$221
$189
Aloft.com
  • Pool
$172
$157
Doubletree.com
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$224
  • Pool
All reviewsfront porchflat ironbattery park roomother guestscookiesarcade roombiltmore suiteglass of winelarge porchwrap around porcheach morningclaw foot tubthe main houseclose to downtownquiet neighborhoodhouse is beautifulenjoyed our stay
Rockvile, Maryland
Reviewed October 2, 2005

Wonderful place to stay!! The rooms are beautiful with great amenities (whirlpool tubs, terry robes), and the grounds are lovely! Great "special touches," including afternoon refreshements available everyday (wonderful cookie jar). The breakfasts served by the owners on the porch were delightful, as are the owners, Terry and Bill. They were most helpful with restaurant recommendations and also helped us book massages. They have an especially sweet,well-behaved Golden Retriever, Bailey. The location is also ideal....close to downtown Asheville and the Biltmore Estate.

We can't wait to go back!

Stayed: September 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed September 29, 2005

We just returned from spending three nights at the Hill House and had a wonderful time. Our room was immaculate, the cleanest I have ever stayed in (we travel a lot). The house and our room was very comfortable and welcoming. The owners are sincere about what they do, and they do it well. Being a certified executive chef, I was impressed with the quality and creativity of the breakfasts we were served. We will definately recommend Hill House.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Palm Coast, Florida
Reviewed September 25, 2005

My husband and I fell in love with the Hill House B&B. Our particular room was small and cozy, and on the first floor as requested because of my recent hip replacement. The bed was very comfortable and extra pillows were provided which we always like. I took advantage of the bath salts left in the bathroom and enjoyed a long long bath in the old fashioned bathtub. It was amazing how quiet it was considering there were a lot of people coming and going! The breakfasts that Terry made were so good. And eating them on the porch overlooking the gardens added so much. The dining room was lovely too and I would have liked to eat there with the fireplace going if it had been later in the year. It was obvious that a lot of thought and trouble was put into making those breakfasts. In the afternoon we could have a glass of wine. There were always fresh and delicious cookies or pastries. The roomers had our little kitchen where we could make coffee, tea, etc. for ourselves. Everything about our stay was great. We would highly recommend the Hill House Bed and Breakfast to anyone visiting the Asheville area.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 25, 2005

My husband and I visited the Hill House B&B for our 2 year anniversary. I found it hard to pick a B&B in Asheville since there's so many but I didn't regret my choice for a second. We arrived later than the check-in time on the first night but Bill, the innkeeper, was waiting outside for us. We stayed in the Jackson room which I highly recommend. The room was spotless w/ a fireplace. It was on the 1st floor but after 10pm no one could come in the back door so it was quiet all night. The breakfasts and sweets made by Terri were delicious. We will look forward to visiting again around the holidays. I can't forget to mention their gorgeous golden retriever Bailey! The only 1 negative was the lack of hot water in the shower. It just never stayed hot for more than a few minutes but all the other wonderful things made up for it.

1  Thank vacation920
Reviewed September 22, 2005

Great service, wonderful accomodations and a tremendously ggod time!!!
We will definitely go back to Asheville!

1  Thank MimiandPopa