Aloft Asheville Downtown
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$143
Country Inn
$85
Country Inn
Great 4.5/5
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$69
$98
$80
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$109
Great 4.5/5
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$209
  • Restaurant
$349
Travelocity
1,037 results
All reviewswxyz barpool deckgreat locationorange peelreverse osmosisdog walkbagged iceattached garageparking garagefunky hoteldog runcity bakeryhotel is dog friendlywicked weedcity viewfire pitwithin walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We we're put in a corner room right behind the elevators on the SPG level. Weird layout to the room, once in the room you have to go down a hallway to get to your room. The room was clean but we heard the noisy elevator all night long. This room shouldn't even be used. We decided to leave early and cancelled our second night. We told the front desk and they apologized said that they would refund the second night and offered a buffet breakfast at the hotel restaurant. We unfortunately said ok. Ick!!! Horrible, horrible buffet. Don't take it. The other issue I had was that they didn't credit back a night to our SPG account. All around disappointing stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Plumberandy
Emily F, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Hi Plumberandy,
Thank you for your feedback and your loyalty to Starwood Hotels. We always appreciate hotel feedback and will discuss your notes with the hotel team.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We stayed two nights at the hotel and chose it for the modern decor and prime downtown location. The hotel has an attached parking garage and this came in very handy as it was snowing on our arrival day. We were upgraded to a mountain view room from the original city view we had booked. They gave us $10 in vouchers to use on food and non alcoholic drinks by saying that we didn't need housekeeping services each day, this is part of their green initiative. We had tickets to a beer festival and it was great to be able to walk to that event and not have to drive. We loved the restaurant choices that were all within walking distance. The room was was spacious and we enjoyed the layout of the bathroom and closet space. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to speak to us. Can't wait to go back to Asheville and stay at this amazing property.

Room Tip: Stay on the upper floors and away from the bar area for a quiet nights sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KristinB568
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We absolutely loved our stay at Aloft. We met about six different hotel staff members and each one was friendly, helpful, and sincerely seemed to care that we enjoyed our stay. We stayed in a king room and they brought a portable crib up to our room for our 10 month old. There was no extra charge for the crib and it was perfect- safe, comfortable, and our little one slept well through the night. The room was decorated in a modern fashion and felt (and was) exceptionally clean. I'm kind-of creeped out by bedspreads and covers at hotels but they wash all the bedding (duvet cover, too) after each guest and I went from staying in a hotel the night before that I wouldn't touch the spread to plopping our baby right on the bed. So clean! The bed was comfortable, the shower was great, and the location is perfect. Parking ($5) was convenient and reasonable and the hotel's location is perfect for getting out and exploring Asheville. We're contemplating a move to Asheville and will definitely call Aloft our home away from home until we make the move.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank SusanOnTheG0

Hi SusanOnTheG0,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I’m so glad to hear that you and your whole family enjoyed your most recent stay with us. We strive to provide our guests with a clean, helpful, and friendly environment, and I am happy to hear that is just what you experienced. We are excited to hear that you are potentially planning to make your way to Asheville and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Rented 4 rooms for our group of 14 guys, 1 corner suite, 3 double queen rooms, 2 nights each. The Aloft Location can't be beat for walking around downtown and hitting up 10-15 bars in 2 days. Wicked weed brewery is like 400 yards away, awesome coffee shop across the street, just great local. Rooms are very nice, kinda small but great for sleeping. The suite is huge, has a separate bedroom, large couch, and dining table. Great for our group to watch some NFL. The Aloft 2nd flr bar, lounge area, free pool table, large terrace are all top notch. Asheville is an awesome place for a bachelor party.
** only concern - very questionable administratively speaking. I Still have not gotten my final bill, been 3 days, I called a few times months after I booked the rooms, to ask asheville questions and they couldn't find the other rms I booked. Then the day of our arrival I got an email saying I had booked 5 rms - had to straighten that out also.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I felt like Royalty the minute I walked threw the glass doors & was assisted by Susan at the front desk whom was very professional & she went above & beyond to explain all the details & amenities that the Hotel had to offer. She also got me cables so that I could hook my laptop up to the 42 inch TV that was in my room. I had a King bed with a balcony overlooking the pool & fire pit & the view of the mountains were spectacular. It's a very clean Hotel/room & I can't wait to return!! The Location is PERFECT!!! Walked everywhere I wanted to go, no problem. Parking deck was easy, didn't use the car until I checked out. The Staff were all very friendly, thanks again Susan for an AMAZING stay & Alex, he was great too! Claudia was very helpful checking out & was quick to give me some Tylenal when I mentioned having a bit of a headache (from sinus pressure). THANKS AGAIN Susan & Aloft!!

Room Tip: Corner suites on a Higher floor seems to be quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo