Aloft Asheville Downtown
$115
Country Inn
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$79
$95
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$154
$145
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
$148
$134
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$102
$121
Hampton.com
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$149
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$289
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$271
1,049 results
All reviewswxyz barpool deckgreat locationorange peelreverse osmosisdog walkbagged iceattached garageparking garagefunky hoteldog runcity bakeryhotel is dog friendlywicked weedcity viewfire pitwithin walking distance
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I visited Asheville for a concert at The Orange Peel and chose Aloft for my overnight stay because it was within walking distance of the venue. I simply can't say enough good things about this hotel. The bed was super comfortable and cozy; so much so that I have ordered pillows and a comforter from their supplier for my bedroom at home! It was super clean and fresh smelling and very quiet, with only the occasional "woof" from a dog in a neighboring room and, yes, as Nophile said in their review, the window coverings do make quite a racket when raised/lowered and can be heard in the next room. I consider both of those very minor in comparison with the positives of this property. I especially loved the fact that housekeeping didn't bang on my door at 9:00 am, which has happened to me more times than I can count.

The biggest disappointment I experienced was the fact that I was unable to extend my stay for another night because the hotel was booked. I will definitely stay here whenever I return to Asheville.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
CatherineHarris, General Manager at Aloft Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear Carolyn S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such wonderful comments in regards to your recent stay with us... We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and truly look forward to hosting you again in Asheville... If I may ever be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at catherine.harris@aloftashevilledowntown.com. Come back soon!!!

Live, Life, Aloft Asheville Downtown...

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Wife and I took a quick trip with friends for the weekend. Hotel was very nice and clean. Rooms are moden and simple, but very comfortable. All the staff was pleasant and enjoyed cutting up and joking around. Excellent location, within walking distance to all downtown. Great place, hope to stay here again.

Room Tip: You get a little street noise on city view....spend a few dollars more for mountain view if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
CatherineHarris, General Manager at Aloft Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Dear Neil E,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on Trip Advisor, your comments are very important to us! We are thrilled you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us at the Aloft Asheville Downtown. We too are looking forward to your return to Asheville.

If I may be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me directly at catherine.harris@aloftashevilledowntown.com...

We wish you safe travels and a great week. Come back soon!!!

Live, Life, Aloft Asheville Downtown,

Reviewed February 6, 2013

The Aloft is superb, modern, clean, and comfortable – close to everything downtown. Great staff and very accommodating, always a smile; they actually seem to enjoy being there. We didn’t have any problems with sleeping, the beds are extremely comfortable and the rooms quiet – except there seems to be a design flaw in the window blind mechanics … you can hear your neighbors blinds open or close as if they were your own. As long as I’m complaining – the elevators are exceptionally slow and the dual floor check-in doesn’t work. Minor problems to say the least, if you’re looking for something contemporary, fun and in walking distance to all of downtown Asheville, the Aloft is going to work for you.

Hi Nophile,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review for us on Trip Advisor. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and cannot wait for you to return to the Aloft Asheville Downtown. I can't wait to share your comments with our talent as they too love to hear from our guests. We all do very much enjoy what we do and working at the Aloft Asheville Downtown.

If I may be of any assistance with future reservations please feel free to email me at catherine.harris@aloftashevilledowntown.com and I will be happy to assist...

Have a great day and safe travels.

Live, Life, Aloft Asheville Downtown,

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great location. Trendy interior without being pretentious, fake or too cute. the service is friendly and attentive without being in your face. customer-focused management that's approachable. you feel like you stumbled on a little gem that others don't know if yet. I hope in a way it stays that way, but do want them to be successful. I have already referred two couples and the Aloft in Charlotte gets all my out of town business clients already.

The Biltmore Ave locations for me is perfect in every way. And Aloft in general, they just get it.

Send me a message if you want to know more.

Brendan

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear tarheelblue73,

Wow, thank you so much for your great comments... We are looking forward to hosting you again in Asheville. Biltmore Avenue is a great place to be and everything is in walking distance. I can't wait to share your comments with our talent as they work very hard to take care of our very valued guests. If I may be of any assistance to you for future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me at catherine.harris@aloftashevilledowntown.com. Have a great weekend and come back soon.

Live, Life, Aloft Asheville Downtown...

Reviewed February 3, 2013

First, location, location, location. Very convenient, and that's a plus, given the Asheville parking scene! A very "edgy, techno" atmosphere, but a great room, very clean. Previous reviewers mentioned the "animal-friendly" policy, which could be a problem, but there were very few pooches or animals of any kind at this time. Only downside was very little water pressure and hot water. I was told "they were working on the water mains". Walk across the street to City Bakery for one of the best breakfast and lunch spots. We will probably return because it is so convenient to our favorite restaurants and theatres - Hope for more hot water the next time!

Room Tip: Request a room on 4th or 5th floor just in case weekend music is loud. We had no problem on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
CatherineHarris, General Manager at Aloft Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Hi nctravelers71,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor. We agree that we have a great location in Downtown Asheville making our guests stay even more memorable as they can walk out our front door and experience many fine local restaurants and shopping, including the fabulous City Bakery which is right across the street.

I also want to thank you for letting me know about the hot water and the water pressure, our guests feedback is very important to us! I will make sure I inform our Maintenance talent to look into this right away for our guests.

If I may be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly at catherine.harris@aloftashevilledowntown.com. We look forward to your return to Asheville, thank you again for your great comments we value them.

Live, Life, Aloft Asheville Downtown....

In Hospitality,