“It's a Ruth's Chris. - what else do you need to say?”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 804 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located in Historic Biltmore Village. Start your evening the Ruth"s Chris way – over a mouth-watering filet. Sit back and enjoy the most tender and delicious steak you've ever tasted. Or, if you're in the mood for something a little different, our extensive a la carte menu features extra-thick cut Steak, live Maine Lobster, fresh seafood, a variety of vegetable dishes, and eight potato selections. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth's Chris genuine hospitality. So whether you're a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining may be arranged.
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Outstanding food and service as it is at all of the Ruth's Chris steakhouses throughout. Great steaks, great service, great selection of wine and spirits.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

This was my first experience at Ruth's Chris and I have to say that I was very impressed. Yes it was quite pricey but so very worth it. Heck even the Cesar salad was amazing!! My server was so nice and on point. Overall a very lovely experience. We will be back. The only suggestion that I would make would be to not greet the guests " (Last Name) party. This to me was so robotic and not very personal. I introduced myself to our server and asked him to call me by name to complete my wonderful experience.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

We've eaten at several Ruth's Chris Steakhouses, and have never been disappointed. The Asheville location continues with the tradition of providing quality meals with excellent service. Yes you pay more than most fine steakhouses, including the wines, but I have yet to find that exceptional taste to match a Cowboy Ribeye Steak that is served sizzling hot and the aroma of perfect beef.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

A new experience, eating out, just he two of us on Thanksgiving. The service, food, ambiance filled in for missing family. The service was impeccable, George was knowledgeable, watchful, knowing when to leave us alone. He offered suggestions which were spot on and was very accommodating. The Thanksgiving prefix fed our hunger for Thanksgiving but it was quiet, subdued, white table cloths, and relaxing. We have already made reservations for Christmas Eve. Wonderful.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

After doing the Biltmore House Candle Light Tour we decided to go to Ruth;s Chris. It was a rainy evening and about 8:00 PM. The parking lot was full. We pulled up and my wife went into check to see if there was a possibility for dinner. She signaled, Yes. Leaving the car with the valet I went in, It was going to be about a 30 minute wait. So, we decided to go to the bar and eat. We ordered filets. They were cooked to perfection and, as always, served sizzling hot. We shared an order of delicious scalloped potatoes. I do wish I had remembered the bartender/waiters name. He provided exceptional service the night of November 21st. It was the perfect meal and provided the same for a great anniversary day. Definitely the next time we are in Asheville we will again go here for dinner.