“Quaint”

Add it.
Two Guys Hoagies
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Small but popular local sub shop on Charlotte Street that offers a world of choices. No prizes for glitz, but excellent food. If I lived in Asheville I'd find my way here frequently.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I'd been searching for years for an authentic, old-style Italian hoagie...and found it here yesterday! It had the right combination of everything. Friendly staff, and a reasonable wait.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I love the sandwiches at Two Guys. The ingredients are fresh and the sandwiches are made to order. This can mean a little bit more of a wait than the typical fast food joint but it's definitely worth the wait. The service is very friendly, too.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We used to eat here on a semi-regular basis during the work week for lunch. Pretty good subs but lately they have just gone down hill on service. For a lunch meeting a few weeks ago we ordred and one person found a hair in their food. When we called to complain they said just bring it back. Told them we had a meeting. Went over later in the afternoon and they were closed. Decided to give them another chance and ordered lunch for delivery this time, we are within a few blocks. After 45 minutes I called and they told me that they had it sitting in the window for pick up. We got our food almost an hour after we ordered. The food itself was still ok, otherwise it would be 1 star rating. I will probably give them another chance in the future, but for now I no longer recommend this eatery. If you go, I recommend eating there as I have only had problems with togo and delivery. They have a few self serve tables inside and outside.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Good quick lunch stop. The Cuban and Southwest Wrap are favorites.