“Cuban and Southwest Wrap”
Review of Two Guys Hoagies - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Two Guys Hoagies
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Good quick lunch stop. The Cuban and Southwest Wrap are favorites.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I love the cuban sandwich and the southwest wrap.
Dogs are allowed in the outside seating.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Just a humble sandwich shop with the largest selection of soups, sandwiches and salads you'd ever want. Very reasonably priced. I highly recommend it

Reviewed February 4, 2012

I was in the mood for a good, hot Italian sub and had not tried Two Guys Hoagies on Charlotte Steet in Asheville. We arrived about 11:30 for lunch.. By the time we left, there were about 7 people having lunch and a few folks stopped in for to go orders. At first glance at the menu, I thought the price was a little high for subs. I ordered the small size Italian sub, heated, chips and a drink ($9.50) without tip. Our other order was the reuben, chips and drink at about the same price. It didn't take that long for our food and my sub was nice and hot. It was just missing something... very skimpy on the meat and I would say it was just ok, nothing to write home about or make me want to go again any time soon. Now the reuben was just not good at all. It was just too greasy for my taste and just not very flavorful and not much meat at all. Definately would not recommend that sandwich to anyone. The place seems to be an old gas station but certainly could use some attention to the decor. Wasn't expenting anything fancy and was not looking for an upsacle sub shop but my impression is they could spend a little more time cleaning or just spruceing up the place. We sat near the window and the window area could certainly use a dusting. I thnk if I'm in the mood for a sub, I would try another place. Again, this was my first visit to Two Guys. Hope your experience is better... if you go.