Rodeway Inn & Suites near Outlet Mall - Asheville
$115
Country Inn
$95
Country Inn
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$79
$121
Hampton.com
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$154
$145
  • Restaurant
$148
$134
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$149
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$219
$188
Aloft.com
  • Pool
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$289
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$271
Hotels.com
All reviewsdresser drawersroom was cleanjuice and coffeefront desk clerkflat screenmini fridgeblue ridge parkwaywould stay againremotedowntown
Reviewed August 5, 2009

My Partner and I needed a place to stop on our way to Myrtle Beach and Asheville was our halfway point. After roaming around and looking at the other major chain hotels off of exit 33 and seeing that the prices were way over our budget for one night, we decided to stop at the Roadway Inn. Usually Roadway Inns are a bit janky, but this remodeled Super 8 was awesome! We ended up staying in their King Suite Room 207 for 79.99 because it was the last room left. I think the front desk clerk sensed my apprehension because she let us look at the room before we checked-in, and what a pleasant surprise! We had a brand new King Bed (Simmons), a pull out sofa bed, flat screen TV on the wall, mini fridge...the works! We slept so well, we missed the complimentary breakfast (donuts and coffee)!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Oriaku N
Reviewed July 28, 2009

It was just a plain, regular hotel, but there were a few drawbacks to it that would influence me to not stay there again:

1. The parking lot is not big enough. When you drive in during the day, it seems that parking is adequate, but in the evening, you will have to park God knows where in the back parking lot.
2. There is NO BACK DOOR! So, once you get back to the hotel late at night and park in the dark back lot, you will have to walk all the way around to the front door. Not good!
3. Now, this is something that really bothered me personally, but many people may not mind it. There was a blue light on the TV that glowed whenever it was turned off. The light was so bright that it functioned as a nightlight, and I like to sleep in the dark. It literally kept me awake.
4. View was terrible. Outside our window was some sort of junk car lot.
5. Thin walls. We could hear a baby crying in the next room for nearly two hours our first night.

On the positive side, the price was right, and the girl at the front desk was very nice. Also, the location is good, very close to the interstate.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank hittheroadam
Reviewed June 25, 2009

I traveled to the Rodeway Inn because I needed somewhere affordable to sleep in Asheville, where I was visiting for an interview. Because I enjoyed my stay here, I later returned with my mother and brother for his birthday at the Biltmore Estate. This hotel is within a very reasonable drive of downtown Asheville, the Biltmore, and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Both times I stayed I only had minor complaints about my room, such as the door being difficult to close fully, noise from other guests, and ants being in our dresser. Each room has a nice flat screen TV, a fridge, and a microwave, in addition to a hairdryer and wardrobe with hangers. I'd come back again!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank lorenallen
Reviewed June 12, 2009

It was important to us that this motel is convenient to the Blue Ridge Parkway. Cleanliness was also a factor, and the previous reviews were right - the rooms were clean! Staff was polite and helpful. Furnishings and fixtures nice.

A bit tricky to locate off main road, as sign is back off road some and the motel sits to the back and side of some other motels. But, it was well worth the search!

It is close to restaurants and shopping, although one would want to drive rather than try to walk to them.

We appreciated the good rate.

We will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2009

Ok place to stay. Rooms were basic but clean, and there was no free breakfast but at least there were some snacks for sale in the lobby. The hotel was kind of hard to find and the entrance looked like the back. Parking was pretty limited. Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel was a 10-15 minute drive from downtown.

• Stayed: May 2009