Staying here with my family of 5 was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Knowing that hotel rooms in the Asheville market are generally very expensive, I was looking for a bargain and found it with this hotel, booked on Hotels.com. Check in was easy and the front desk employee was one of the nicest and most professional I've encountered in a hotel of this level. Common areas looked well-maintained and were very clean. Our room was a "suite" with 2 queen beds and a pull-out and had a refrigerator, microwave and sink in the small kitchenette. Although it was small for that amount of furniture, the room was very clean and well-kept. Bedding and mattresses were comfortable, pillows were plentiful and the towels were larger than most and also very soft, though we had to ask for extras. (It always amazes me that in a room that sleeps 6 they only provide towels for 3!) We appreciated good water pressure in the shower, though they did not provide nice toiletries in the room. There is a very nice indoor pool and hot tub that were used by my children as well as an average exercise facility. My husband went for a run the morning after we arrived and was provided information about running routes and hiking trails by the very helpful front desk staff who put the information under our door so it would be available to him when he woke. The breakfast was pretty standard for this type of accommodation with mostly cereal, breads and pastries along with a few hot options, but the coffee was good and there was fresh fruit available. The woman in charge of the breakfast area was extremely helpful and friendly and went out of her way to be sure my family had what we needed. I overheard the manager speak with another guest about a problem in his room that was being serviced and she addressed him by name and was extremely courteous. Overall, this was a very nice experience and we would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for Asheville hotels near Biltmore Estates, downtown Asheville and the Blue Ridge Parkway, experience the modern style of the newly renovated SpringHill Suites Asheville ,which is just minutes from it all. With incredible mountain views and nearby attractions like Chimney Rock Park, the Thomas Wolfe Auditorium, Nantahala Outdoor Center and the North Carolina Arboretum, you will surely enjoy your stay at our award-winning Asheville hotel. Our all suite SpingHill Suites by Marriott Asheville hotel feature rooms that are 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms, all while providing the amenities of a modern lifestyle. Enjoy free high-speed Internet, spacious work stations and modern furnishings with innovative room layouts. Our Asheville hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, heated indoor pool & spa and a 24-hour fitness center. When visiting beautiful western North Carolina, you will never want to leave and the SpringHill Suites Asheville is here to make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Asheville Springhill Suites