SpringHill Suites Asheville
Country Inn
$88
Country Inn
$144
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$79
$139
$127
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$173
$145
  • Restaurant
$172
$157
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$119
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$221
$189
Aloft.com
  • Pool
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$224
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsthe breakfast areaking suiteroom was cleanindoor poolfront desk staffoatmealliving areanice propertyfree breakfasttunnel roadmini fridgenice stayexercise roomgreat place to staywould stay againclose to downtownminute drive
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Can't say enough positive things about our front desk experience my goodness Bogemil is a gem. He helped us find a room at the very last minute. The room was neat and tidy what you can expect from a 3 star hotel. The air conditioning was a little noisy and I have to agree with a previous comment about the pull out bed but those would be our only negative comments. The staff at this hotel by far made up for these couple of small negatives.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
shsasheville, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear kiwi6,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I am sorry for the sofa bed issues your had during your stay. Thank you also for your comments regarding Bogumil, I will be sure that he sees a copy of your review.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Asheville.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

On a recent trip to Asheville, my friends and I stayed at this property. The hotel was very good in every way - with one exception. I drew the short straw and had to sleep on the pull out sofa bed. It was perfectly awful. I could NOT sleep on it. The mattress was about 5" thick and very bumpy with springs poking through. And it wasn't even level. I would not have even put a small child on it. I ended up getting my own room so that I could get some sleep. The front desk staff was very accomodating and gave me a pretty good rate, but it was a major pain to have to move in the middle of the night.

I'm sure these sofa beds are standard across the SpringHill chain. "Suites" like this are tempting to folks needing a third bed. But this one was not in any way acceptable. Choose a suite like this for more space, but NOT for the bed.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
shsasheville, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Varyn G,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear about the sofa mattress and please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. I am happy to hear that the rest of the hotel met your needs and that our staff was able to accommodate you with another room. Again, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The staff was outstanding...from check-in...breakfast...check-out. Special thanks to Bogemil & John for dinner suggestions...and Bogemil for honoring our room request.The property & staff exhibited class & professionalism. The room was neat & clean. The breakfast staff worked quickly to clean tables & replenish the food items. Kudos to management for assembling a top notch crew and to the staff for truly recognizing the importance of customer service.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear DebiandLarry,

Thank you so much for the great review you posted about our hotel. Thank you also for mentioning the staff members who provided you with great customer service, I will be sure to share your review with them. It's always nice to hear postivie feeedback from our guests and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The hotel was nice and modern looking. Our room was a small suite with a microwave and refrigerator. Has free breakfast in the morning and the staff was friendly and helpful. There was a Carrabbas restaurant located right in the parking lot which we walked over to. Did not have to get back into the car and go to a restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
shsasheville, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear rloreilly,

Thank you for your review and thank you for staying with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that our staff took good care of you while you were with us. I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Asheville.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Hotel is average at best. Positives were the breakfast was well stocked with a good variety. Pool and exercise room, although not used, were adequate and clean. Two treadmills in fitness center. Staff at the hotel was kind of just there - no frills or smiles! They did their job, but don't expect more beyond that. Room was comfortable, but furniture was old and the couch was very stained with use. Pillows were flat and very uncomfortable. Bathroom was adequate and everything worked as it should. Shower was fine. Overall, it was good enough for a nights stay and I felt safe, but if staying more than one night, I would consider other options.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear HJN59,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We strive to ensure that every guest has an enjoyable stay in a clean and comfortable room. I am sorry that we feel short of that during your time here. If you would like to discuss your stay in futher detail please feel free to contact me directly.