“Good Pizza!”

Add it.
Digable pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We eat here about once a month, pizza is always excellent. They have vegan cheeses, gluten free options and lots of toppings to choose from. Eating in space is cramped, best to have it delivered or get it on the go.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have tried this place four times in the last three years. Each time has been a worse experience than the one before it. I ordered the supreme my last visit, and I mean that will be my LAST visit and it was 23.00 bucks after tax and weighed less than a pound. That should tell you how stingy they are with toppings and cheese. The mushrooms were canned and the staff were arguing while making my pie. I basically ate an overpriced circle of anger. Go down the street four blocks to Standard Pizza Company.

Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a delicious pineapple and ham pizza! It was super and so was the service such nice people. I will def go here again!!!!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Our pizza was burned-black! I called and was told they'd deliver another for free in 30 minutes. An hour later their guy stopped in the middle of the road, left his door hanging open and told me to give him $2. I explained it was to be free because Digable burned it. He threw pizza down, said he didn't work for them and said he was calling the police. I called, again, and was told he did work them that they wrote it on the ticket. I asked for a refund, was told owner would be in at 9:30. He called and said he would refund $10. Not one apology, not a full refund. How pathetic! I'll never go there gain! Not to mention the price is ridiculous.

1  Thank ruahh
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The organic sauce really makes the difference. All the ingredients are good but the organic sauce and crusts are the bomb.