“Thank you Siri!”

Sensibilities Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We believe beauty and wellness go hand-in-hand, therefore our commitment is to provide relaxation and stress relief as well as the finest treatments for face and body. We use Eminence Organic Skin Care because we feel organically grown botanical ingredients are the most beneficial for you and for our environment. Our attentive staff will skillfully design sessions to address your specific needs, leaving you refreshed, relaxed and radiant.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We were looking for a place to get a facial and after visiting and being frustrated by some places we visited, we asked" Siri " for her selections. Thank goodness we did! This was a true find!! The place is clean, comfortable and comforting. The staff is friendly and professional, Molly was the BEST! My skin has never felt this good; the products are natural, the music is soothing and the hour passes too quickly. If I lived here, I would come every couple of months. They said they keep your information on file, so you can always buy the right products from them.

All reviews
"tension"
"oakwood"
"activity"

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I recently spent 22 hours to get home from China. A quick call to Sensibility had me in less than 30 minutes. Thank you. Valerie gave me one of the finest facials ever. I felt rejuvenated and my skin stayed dewy fresh for weeks. She even diagnosed my real issue of a daily ritual with a cleansing bar too strong. I will be back.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

My fiance and I received a Body and Soul spa package as a gift and just recently enjoyed it...as usual, the experience was beyond compare. I have been a Sensibilities devotee for the last 10 years, and they just get better. Their attention to detail is unparalleled; they know what I want before I do! Everything at the spa is made to create a feeling of relaxation and ease. The massage therapists are experienced and friendly, and have helped me overcome several injuries due to running and other sports. They are dedicated to organic products - nothing in the store has unwanted chemicals are additives. This is health and beauty done right!!! It is my go-to place when I'm stressed or tired, and when someone asks me what I want for my birthday, I ALWAYS say a gift certificate to Sensibilities! A big plus for me is their dedication to local non-profits and causes, especially the Animal Compassion Network! Go to Sensibilities: you will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

My wife and I took a trip to Asheville in December 2011 to relax before our baby was born. We got a couples massage at Sensibility. I don't remember who our masseuses were but we both agreed that it was the best massage we have had before or since.